BIG SCRUB OCT. 22ND *CANCELED* please read below

Started by dreth, September 03, 2005, 09:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth

i had a prior obligation to help HONDA328I rebuild a privacy fence that day and I FORGOT :( I will figure out another date and post it  ;)

Ride1Rob

#1
I'm down for this one Dreth! Who else thinks they can keep up?
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

atvtrailer

I should be able to go either date, hopefully this time we can go faster than we did on speed ride II
05 450r #13B

Chuck_Norris

Lets get a date nailed down so I can join you on this one. still looking forward to Durham town though.

Hollywood

#4
To heck with going fast in the woods. When we going to all get together and tear up a track???

I ended up going to Osceola today since it is very close to home and had a one of the best rides to date in the woods...shady, "0" whoops, a little wet but with the paddles on it wasn't much of a chore.....and got a nice swim in to wash the mud off at the end. I got to explore it some more and find some drier spots where you speed junkies can get down.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

T2

I can make it on the 22nd, I have to work on the 29th.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Ride1Rob

#6
Quote from: atvtrailer on September 03, 2005, 10:12:17 PM
I should be able to go either date, hopefully this time we can go faster than we did on speed ride II

I don't understand. From what I was told there was noOne in the front but Dreth, Tony, and Luis. If they had to wait 8 to 10 seconds for you at each stop how could you want them to go faster? You couldn't keep the pace that they were running :dunno.gif.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

T2

Rob I was not up front for long just for a little while.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Ride1Rob

Quote from: Hollywood on September 03, 2005, 10:27:59 PM
To heck with going fast in the woods. When we going to all get together and tear up a track???


Were have you been Hollywood. We've been tearing up the track wayy more than we've been hittin' the woods.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

atvtrailer

#9
Quote from: Ride1Rob on September 03, 2005, 10:30:14 PM
Quote from: atvtrailer on September 03, 2005, 10:12:17 PM
I should be able to go either date, hopefully this time we can go faster than we did on speed ride II

I don't understand. From what I was told there was noOne in the front but Dreth, Tony, and Luis. If they had to wait 8 to 10 seconds for you at each stop how could you want them to go faster? You couldn't keep the pace that they were running :dunno.gif.

i was right behind dreth for a while, and if not it was because someone got infront of me when we stopped, and i usually stayed right behind them, i was stayin up with whoever was infront of me, i just dont like passing unless im positive i can make it safely
05 450r #13B

Hollywood

That's all I've been doing for the last month we've just all been headed different directions. What about the Waldo group ride we going to get that going or what? Let's figure a date where at least most can make it. I'm open just about every Saturday for the next month.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

OIF_Warrior

I won't be able to make it on the 22nd cause I won't be in town yet but I will be able to make it on the 29th. I see the REAL speed racers are more partial to the 22nd and I can understand if thats a better for everybody cause I definitely will be in the rear pushin as hard as I can to keep up but I was going to seminole on the 29th if this doesn't happen on the 29th. Anyway, just wanted chime in and say i'd love to make a speed ride but the 29th is the only day for me to make it. I have a GPS so if it does happen on the 29th you guys don't have to worry about me and you can take off. Anybody that's talked to me since i've been a member knows i'm a rook and just getting back into riding. I just think a spped ride would be fun for me to push myself. Alright, enough babbling, i'll talk to y'all later.
A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior

T2

Hey J.W. Listen I want to get a group ride with you going on the 29th, but the weekend after that we are leaving up to Durham Town Plantation for a whole weekend ride,that we had planned for the last few months.So If I want to say married I wont be able to be gone two weekends in a row, especially that I have a 2 1/2 year girl at the house.

What are the exact dates are you going to be in town mabe we can get a ride in on another date during the week?

And I just want to say thanks for what you are doing in Iraq and defending our Country. Tony aka T2Raptor.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

OIF_Warrior

I (and all my comrades) appreciate all the gratitude we receive from you and everyone else. I will be in town from Friday the 23rd of September 'til the 5th of October which is a Wednesday. I can ride pretty much anyday from the 24th to the 4th. A few of us were trying to get together on the 1st at Seminole (Dreth included) but my schedule is pretty free since i'm on leave (a.k.a. vacation). Let me know when would be a good day to get together and we'll try to hook it up. I know what you mean about keeping peace on the homefront. I'm getting ready to leave for a year so every minute is precious in my house, I have a 12, 11, and 4 year old. I really think I would be out of my league on a speed ride with you guys anyway. Especially after reading about this last one and how y'all didn't really get to cut loose. Anyway, just let me know what's up and we'll try to get a ride goin'. I'd really like to meet as many of you senior members with experience as possible cause i'm going to need some pointers on riding. As i've said before i've been out of the quad seen for about 10 years.
A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior

T2

J.W. Listen I don't know if I am going to be able to make Seminole on the 1st of Oct, I will try. I will be able to make a ride the weekend B4 thats if you would like that. I can try to set up a group ride at ONF the weekend of the 23rd or the 24th its about 2 and 1/2 hours from Naples. The 24th works better for me but will see which is better for you.

I just spoke with Dreth on the phone and he is not able to make the this ride 23rd or 24th of Sep. So he said he will do the Seminole track with you and I can do ONF the week B4 so you have 2 group rides, one in the Forest and one on the track the best of both worlds. So lets us know what you think. Sorry Dreth for Hi jacking you Thead. ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

OIF_Warrior

okay, here's the deal. I'm driving from north carolina to naples on friday the 23rd which is about a 11 hour drive w/o any traffic jams so i'm not really sure if i'm going to be up for another drive the very next morning. That being said I still won't rule itout. I thought ONF was about 4 or 4 and 1/2 hours from naples. Another thing is my mom or dad will be doing all the driving since its their pick-up. They have said that they will accomodate me in almost anything I want to do. Realistically though the 25th (sunday) would be a better day for me or any day after that even the 30th (friday) would be a good day. I'm the one on vacation so my schedule is pretty free except for the first which is the seminole ride but I tell ya what T2 just let me know what days you have open with in my leave time frame and then we can go from there. I just want to say thanks again for you guys trying so hard to get these rides together. Talk To Ya' Later, Patrick
A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior

T2

I can most likely do something on the 25th of Sep, and yea thats a Sunday. Let me know if thats ok.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

OIF_Warrior

The 25th would rock!! Just let me know the time and place.
A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior

gearhead400

pace was good for me, didnt push myself really, faster will be crazy, but i cant wait. I need elka's so i can take the whoops like the rest of you  ;)
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

T2

I will start a new thread so we dont hi jack this one anymore.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

T2

Quote from: gearhead400 on September 05, 2005, 01:52:42 PM
pace was good for me, didnt push myself really, faster will be crazy, but i cant wait. I need elka's so i can take the whoops like the rest of you  ;)

Gearhead glad you had a good time out there, so you on the next group ride, hopefully on the 25th of Sep and on the 22nd of Oct.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

gearhead400

i already put in for the 22nd off. im going to try for the 25th as well.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Ride1Rob

Ordered my new pipe today. Will be here Friday hopefully so I can get some MX in this w/e. Then again, I may need to get some fast paced trail riding in :-\.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

T2

#23
Quote from: Ride1Rob on September 06, 2005, 09:42:32 PM
Ordered my new pipe today. Will be here Friday hopefully so I can get some MX in this w/e. Then again, I may need to get some fast paced trail riding in :-\.
Rob what pipe did you order? I am glad your finally getting rid of the crap pipe you had on the bike. We need to hang that old pipe of yours to rest. ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Ride1Rob

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com