BIG SCRUB OCT. 22ND *CANCELED* please read below

Started by dreth, September 03, 2005, 09:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth

looks like it will be just 4 of us at scrub when I go for MY ride :dunno.gif

backinsaddle

there's a good chance i'll be there.  have to talk to the boss (wife)

Ride1Rob

Quote from: dreth on September 03, 2005, 09:42:29 PM

i had a prior obligation to help HONDA328I rebuild a privacy fence that day and I FORGOT :( I will figure out another date and post it  ;)


WHAT!!! Man Dreth, you're killing me slowly. So you talking about moving it up or back? I may just end up taking a trip to Scrub w/ a couple others just to get some much needed and missed riding in :-\.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

gearhead400

noooooooo! oh well. Moved it closer! 328 doesnt need any privacy!  :P lol jk, gotta do what ya gotta do.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

dreth

Quote from: gearhead400 on September 07, 2005, 10:31:48 PM
noooooooo! oh well. Moved it closer! 328 doesnt need any privacy!  :P lol jk, gotta do what ya gotta do.

i may do the 25th ride for juggalo warr.

Honda328i

Quote from: gearhead400 on September 07, 2005, 10:31:48 PM
noooooooo! oh well. Moved it closer! 328 doesnt need any privacy!  :P lol jk, gotta do what ya gotta do.

;D The deal is that I would let Dreth jump my huge fountain if he helped with the "Honda's only" privacy fence.  ;D
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

gearhead400

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

MOKAS

MIKEMOKAS

'06 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI,
2in front
Highlifter clutched
Highlifter reduced

'02 Sportsman 500HO -Traded-
2in front
26in PXT Take-Offs

00 Yamaha Blaster 67.75mm Wiseco Piston, and a couple other things... Gone but not forgotten..

'96 trail boss 250.. Gone and forgotten.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com