Whos got the best sister?

Started by LakeMaryKid, December 25, 2004, 02:19:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LakeMaryKid

Guys I have the best sister in the world! I love her sooo much. Before christmas wasnt to grand today. Then she gets home from her boyfriends place and she says she has a gift for me. And she will wrap it up and give it to me later. So i am anxious and im like it aint no pretty boy clothes is it? Shes like no you will like it. So im sittin there and an hour goes by and i go ask her can i open it! So i get to open it and what is it? A 50 dollar gift certificate to Seminole PowerSports!!!!! I am sooo physced. I got 20 from my parents. I still can get the smile off my face~!!!!!!

Love you sis.  ;D

Sorry guys had to share
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

GaryinSeffner

well Curtis........if "best" means hottest then yes your sis is the "best" haha

sorry had to say it......and that was really cool of her!!!
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

LakeMaryKid

Quotewell Curtis........if "best" means hottest then yes your sis is the "best" haha

sorry had to say it......and that was really cool of her!!!

Yeah atlease a few people on here know where i get my studly good looks from! Unlike some people on the site
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

GaryinSeffner

funny thing is no one ever said anyhting about you being a handsome guy. Your sister obviously got all the good looks....but you got the humor so congrats KID!!

Dont worry the same thing happened to me. ;D
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

BlackBeast

Happy Holidays LMK! Glad you had a good Christmas. I think your sister should be in charge of all my Christmas shopping next year.  ;D

-Tim
2003 Yamaha Wolverine
White Brother's E-Series Exhaust
Jetted Carb
Beadlock rims with 26" Gator Tires

**************************************

2000 Yamaha Banshee
CPI in-frame drag pipes
Ported / Jetted
ITP Racing Wheels
Cool Head w/ Domes
Advance Timing Plate

LakeMaryKid

QuoteHappy Holidays LMK! Glad you had a good Christmas. I think your sister should be in charge of all my Christmas shopping next year.  ;D



-Tim

Haha Merry Christmas Tim and Happy New Year, How you been? I bet its cold up there. Thanks again  :D
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

BlackBeast

Thanks LMK, I've been good. Haven't been able to ride as much as I would like, but otherwise it's great. The winters aren't nearly as bad as I thought they would be. It'll snow 6" one day, but be 60 degrees and sunny the next.

So what are you gonna blow all that cash on?  ;)

-BB
2003 Yamaha Wolverine
White Brother's E-Series Exhaust
Jetted Carb
Beadlock rims with 26" Gator Tires

**************************************

2000 Yamaha Banshee
CPI in-frame drag pipes
Ported / Jetted
ITP Racing Wheels
Cool Head w/ Domes
Advance Timing Plate

LakeMaryKid

QuoteThanks LMK, I've been good. Haven't been able to ride as much as I would like, but otherwise it's great. The winters aren't nearly as bad as I thought they would be. It'll snow 6" one day, but be 60 degrees and sunny the next.

So what are you gonna blow all that cash on?  ;)

-BB

Dang i bet its just breath taking the views you get up there. I bet it is just fantastic. Well since this dealer is a rip off i wont take the bikethere to get fix so instead im gonna take the gift card and 20 dollars and buy a Thor Aftershock Chest Protector in Translucent Blue. I learned the hard way that they can be very useful. And i also have some Thor Phase Blue Riding Pants and Jersey coming too from a friend. So im going to be pimping the  Thor in Blue Baby. Hows that shee? I hear smokedawg wants some.  :o
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

BlackBeast

Hahaha... I'm actually thinking of selling the 'Shee. I could use the money for a Jeep, or maybe a 4x4 quad. I hate to see her go, but I guess I'll wait and see what happens.

-Tim
2003 Yamaha Wolverine
White Brother's E-Series Exhaust
Jetted Carb
Beadlock rims with 26" Gator Tires

**************************************

2000 Yamaha Banshee
CPI in-frame drag pipes
Ported / Jetted
ITP Racing Wheels
Cool Head w/ Domes
Advance Timing Plate

LakeMaryKid

QuoteHahaha... I'm actually thinking of selling the 'Shee. I could use the money for a Jeep, or maybe a 4x4 quad. I hate to see her go, but I guess I'll wait and see what happens.

-Tim

yeah maybe you should get a Brute Force cause we both know they will wax a shee, EVEN smokedawgs :-P, but they cant touch my fo hunney lol Glad to hear from you Tim.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com