The Grizz in Canada

Started by Redgrizzly660, December 25, 2004, 03:05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redgrizzly660

Having a great time here in Canada the temperature here is in the
-7 to 33 deg it get very cold here . I will try to post pictures soon as I can, To all have a Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

The cool Grizz Ê 8)

eric

#1
You & the family have A Great Christmas to Grizz ;D Gotta tell you it aint pretty here this weekend. Rain and about 55 degrees out..yuk. I would take snow riding over rain any day. Be safe and get back here in time for that Rodman ride..lol

dreth

yall have ice water running in your vains ;)

grizz32

on fri it in pueblo colorado it got to -10 and my dumba$$ was out goose hunting, but did get two. cooked one up today
it tasted gggggggggggoooooooooooooooooodd [smiley=BigSmile.gif] well anyways have a good one
grizzly's can go anywhere, come to colorado and let me show you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):



04 grizz 660 :bowdown:
99 blaster 200

Redgrizzly660

#4
Hey Thrasher

I have to go to Wallmart tomorrow to get a new battery for the Bombardier I cant get it to keep a charge. The bike that came from Canada does not like it here. Ê8)

Grizz

btw just like your  polaris (Canadian bikes) it does not like the cold weather. LOL  ;D

Qdawg76

Hope your having fun and Be safe Grizz
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Thrumud

The same to you Grizz, and post some pics A.S.A.P.
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com