SPEED RIDE II september the 3rd

Started by dreth, August 10, 2005, 08:10:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nATiVcracker

Ride1Rob what happened to the other 12 out of the 18 . or is that classified .
06 Brute Force 750 camo 29.5 outlaws
05 YFZ 450 Hipers,elkas, houser arms
05 King Quad 700 27" ITP 589's
04 Ford F250 CrewCab FX4 ,8" lift, 38" Super Swampers

1STOCKEX

Hey Rob good to hear you're goin'.  I'm waitin on my airbox to come in.  After our last ride at Eurika there's no fixin it.  Hope to see ya out there.  As for tires man I sure hate my Razors.  Anyway can't wait , hope I get the time off.  Asta!

Yota

Im up for the ride wheres it going down at?
yeah about that

eric

Quote from: Yota on August 20, 2005, 08:04:21 PM
Im up for the ride wheres it going down at?

Meeting on Sept. 3rd @ 9am right outside Big Scrub Campground in Ocala. Look for the line of trucks and quads directly across from the campground under the powerlines where forest rd's 588 and 573 intersect ;)

Ride1Rob

Quote from: nATiVcracker on August 20, 2005, 07:01:15 PM
Ride1Rob what happened to the other 12 out of the 18 . or is that classified .


Some crashed and burned, some got scared b/c of the pace and turned around never to be heard from again (Guess they were ashamed), had a couple whos bikes couldn't take it, some were too worn out to finish the ride. Who'll fall into that group this time :o?
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Yota

sounds good to me, I should be there if every thing works out, I be there on

[attachment deleted by admin]
yeah about that

felix_z-4

So what's the headcount so far??  5th gear over the whoops,I love this shist!! Can't wait. Only the strong survive,Yeaaaaa!!

1STOCKEX

Hey Felix sounds like we need to do Ocala before this run!

dreth

i think we will have over 20 to start this one. if we have as much fun this time as we did the last time it will be worth the wait 8) ill see you guys at big scrub at 9am  on the 3rd  sept. so yall can take my picture from the front cause the rest of the day all you will see is the back of me ;)

dreth


dreth


dreth

FILL THE CAMEL BACK UP TO THE HALF WAY MARK , THEN LAY IT DOWN ON THE COUNTER AND BLOW AIR INTO THE HOSE SO IT EXPANDS AND THEN PUT IT IN THE FREEZER OVERNIGHT! IN THE MORNING YOU CAN FILL IT THE REST OF THE WAY WITH WATER FOR ICE COLD  WATER ALL DAY ;)

Ride1Rob

That's okay... someones not going to listen and they'll be  :'( and  >:( when they see us drinking ours.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

dreth

Quote from: Ride1Rob on August 21, 2005, 01:04:48 PM
That's okay... someones not going to listen and they'll be  :'( and  >:( when they see us drinking ours.

as hot as it will be it could be dangerous if THEY dont have water!

gearhead400

i bring a camel, one frozed 2 liter of water, one half frozen gallon. havnt run out yet. ;-)
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

cubnfrank

Im not familiar with Big scrub, Anyone from new port richey or tampa going that I could meet up with along I-75 & 54. Follow you up there.
FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250

Ride1Rob

Quote from: cubnfrank on August 22, 2005, 09:23:14 AM
Im not familiar with Big scrub, Anyone from new port richey or tampa going that I could meet up with along I-75 & 54. Follow you up there.

You could PM YFZ450Tampa. He lives in Tampa and is supposed to be coming up. If that fails, you could come down I-4 and meet me off of the Old Circus World (Highway 27) exit.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

cubnfrank

Rob, thanks Im gonna PM YFZ450Tampa
FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250

gearhead400

Also, i come down highway 44 through wildwood (road with 75 chromo shop and such) and make my way past 75. Anyone know if it would be quicker if i got on 75 and went down it a ways?
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

backinsaddle

Quote from: gearhead400 on August 22, 2005, 04:09:34 PM
Also, i come down highway 44 through wildwood (road with 75 chromo shop and such) and make my way past 75. Anyone know if it would be quicker if i got on 75 and went down it a ways?

I come from the south up the turnpike.  I get off the turnpike at the Wildwood exit 304 (i think it's 304, 302, 306, one of those numbers).  From the exit, it's about 20 minutes to the big scrub entrance by Bass Lake.  If you're interested in this route let me know and i'll get you better directions.

YFZ450-Tampa

OK OK i finally get my internet connection working, yes Rob, I pm cubnfrank with my phone# so we can meet some where.
Well the group is looking good, cam't wait to ride with you guys, I just know some of you guys so it will be nice to meet everyone else  ;D
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

dreth

just a bump to bring back the excitement ;)

TRX450R_Racer

I would like to go. Hopefully I can get off work. I would like to hook up with someone to follow. I live in West Palm Beach. I will know better this weekend if I can go or not. I would like to ride with everone. I rode once with dreth at the sound check in Ft Pierce a while back. Hopefully I will be there to help represent the Hondas.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

gearhead400

Quote from: backinsaddle on August 22, 2005, 04:41:40 PM
Quote from: gearhead400 on August 22, 2005, 04:09:34 PM
Also, i come down highway 44 through wildwood (road with 75 chromo shop and such) and make my way past 75. Anyone know if it would be quicker if i got on 75 and went down it a ways?

I come from the south up the turnpike.  I get off the turnpike at the Wildwood exit 304 (i think it's 304, 302, 306, one of those numbers).  From the exit, it's about 20 minutes to the big scrub entrance by Bass Lake.  If you're interested in this route let me know and i'll get you better directions.

I believe exit 301 leads onto hwy 44. but i havnt been past that... It's definitly not a 20 minute drive past 75 for me though, so if you could, write me up some directions and i'll check it out before the trip to see if maybe i can save some time. If not i plan on being an hour early anyway.

Everyone will have a good laugh at my bike and myself at the ride. I'm being forced to get new front tire's (since i have a plug in one) for the ride. And i dont think my pay check is going to come in time for me to get rear tire/wheel package.  two holeshots on shiney rims in the front, two stock bald tires in the back on dirty stock rims. lol 
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Ride1Rob

#124
Hey, don't worry about how your tires look... You're riding, that's the main thing. If you want em I have some Hole Shots that I'm trying to get ride of. Look pretty good and about 85 percent tread. Their size 18's. I've had a couple of guys that want to buy them but they want me to drive them to em I guess ::).

BTW... Here's my bike... 1989 blaster baby :D. I got it runnin like a YFZ450 though. Look at the tires on it...

Also, here's a pic of those tires...

[attachment deleted by admin]
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com