SPEED RIDE II september the 3rd

Started by dreth, August 10, 2005, 08:10:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth

Quote from: dreth on August 28, 2005, 09:55:10 PM
i just counted 26 riders ;D

not counting the GODFATHER CREW OF 5

thats 31 riders

MxRacingChick21

I requested off work and have made all the plans to go but yesterday went to go riding, checked oil, no oil in the bike. The bolt in the bottom of the oil tank is completely stripped.  :o  >:( So assuming I can get this fixed my boyfriend and I will be there.
02 Ford Lightning
04 Suzuki GSXR 1000
04 Yamaha YFZ 450
03 Suzuki z400

T2

So is there going to be a slow ride for the slower people who are coming up as well?

I might be able to do that or not, just seeing if there is going to be two groups going the fast riders and one for slower riders.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: dreth on August 29, 2005, 07:16:58 AM
Quote from: dreth on August 28, 2005, 09:55:10 PM
i just counted 26 riders ;D

not counting the GODFATHER CREW OF 5

thats 31 riders

Make that 32 I'm bringing someone with me.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Hollywood

Quote from: T2Raptor on August 29, 2005, 05:38:31 PM
So is there going to be a slow ride for the slower people who are coming up as well?

I might be able to do that or not, just seeing if there is going to be two groups going the fast riders and one for slower riders.

Tony I was thinking of leading one since I'll have the family with me maybe just trail ride and go hit a few of the pits. Especially since my quad has some issues at the moment....don't need to smack anymore trees right now. I'll just save it for the track.  :ThumbsUp.gif

Everyone else I was thinking about something...with it being labor day weekend we all know Scrubb is going to be nuts with people! Has anyone thaught about meeting somewhere down the powerlines from Scrubb? I'm alright with it either way but wondered what you guys thought???
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

eric

#155
Steve I was thinking of moving down a few miles east towards hwy 19 to go to Blue Sink for a swim in the afternoon and maybe hit the trails other side of 19. I kinda want to meet everyone tho so I figured we could move later on depending on how everyone is doing?

T2

thats what we did the last time, we moved towards BS and the end of the day and went swiming.

BTW if you do that you should bring something to lock up the bikes because of the scum of the earth that will by eyeballing the bikes.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

eric

yes, they would luv to swipe that new yfz T2...oh wait who wants a yami? Better lock up the z instead...lol

felix_z-4

Quote from: eric on August 29, 2005, 08:56:51 PM
Steve I was thinking of moving down a few miles east towards hwy 19 to go to Blue Sink for a swim in the afternoon and maybe hit the trails other side of 19. I kinda want to meet everyone tho so I figured we could move later on depending on how everyone is doing?
That's a good idea,Eric.

Hollywood

Sounds good to me too.

I have a 30' Kryptonite cable and a good lock we can use to lock the quads up just lock them all together.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

dreth

i was thinking the same thing about the swim and parking closer to BS!

TONY AINT RIDING NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUT MY FOOT IN HIS YOU KNOW WHAT!!!!!!!!!! YOUR STAYING HOME AND RESTING THAT FOOT FOR DURHAMTOWN!

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: Hollywood on August 29, 2005, 09:22:32 PM
Sounds good to me too.

I have a 30' Kryptonite cable and a good lock we can use to lock the quads up just lock them all together.
If someone wants your quad that cable won't stop them, just slow them down a little. I have seen those cables taken a part before. They don't cut them. They take them a part where the loop is at the end. Don't get me wrong I use one also. I would never leave my quad unattended like that.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

gearhead400

well if someone has a trailer big enough for one more quad, we could always just drive a vehicle down and leave our quads on the powerlines by all the other riders. But that takes the fun away from riding there lol.

I'll definitly be going to blue sink though. And if we dont stop by a pit on the speed ride as a break or something, i'll probably meet up with hollywood and hit the pit's.

my tires didnt come today im mad  >:(
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Hollywood

That's a good point too TRX the more I think about it the less I want to leave my quad especially at blue sink even for a few minutes. Anyone know any other lakes/ponds in the area we could hit where we could keep the quads in site?
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Ride1Rob

Man, supposed to be 4 guys coming up w/ me. Boy this is gonna be a packed ride. I hope we get some rain the day b/f :o
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

backinsaddle

By chance, is anyone that's going on the speed ride going to be at ATP anytime this week.  I ordered a kill switch and a few other things.  I was hoping to have the kill switch for the ride this weekend, and thought maybe someone could pick it up and bring to the ride with them.  thanks

LE450-RACER#77

I will be at ATP this week getting some tires mounted up so if you would like I can pick your stuff up for you. What all is there & is it already paid for ?

If you want give me a call & we can discuss it... 321-229-1012 Steve.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

backinsaddle

Steve,

that would be great, I'll call you.

Mark

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on August 30, 2005, 04:18:51 PM
I will be at ATP this week getting some tires mounted up so if you would like I can pick your stuff up for you. What all is there & is it already paid for ?

If you want give me a call & we can discuss it... 321-229-1012 Steve.
Paid for and boxed up and ready  ;)

LE450-RACER#77

Does anyone know where we are parking yet ?
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Ride1Rob

I thought that we were supposed to park at Scrub?
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Yota

yeah about that

Honda328i

Quote from: Hollywood on August 29, 2005, 09:22:32 PM
Sounds good to me too.

I have a 30' Kryptonite cable and a good lock we can use to lock the quads up just lock them all together.

A blue sink swim is a great way to cool off in this heat.  We can take turns watching the quads.  Besides, we probably won't all swim at the same time anyway lest it turn into an infamous "dude pool" again.  ;D
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

LE450-RACER#77

Do any of ya'll care if we have a YZ426 & a KX65 on our ride ? It is my roommate & his son that want to come with us.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Ride1Rob

#174
Dirt bikes zipping through the trails w/ 30+ quads :o. That could be alil dangerous in those trails. Their alot more prone to go down at these highspeeds and if it's dusty :-X.
But if they stay towards the rear they may be okay.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com