SPEED RIDE II september the 3rd

Started by dreth, August 10, 2005, 08:10:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blindkaeta

Guess I'll throw on the 20'S and give it a shot.  I'M In.   ;D

Ride1Rob

Quote from: atvaltz on August 18, 2005, 03:10:35 PM
rob come  on man

member back a few months ago when i first got the honda together?

i missed the ocala ride and  man i caught holy hell  !!!!!!

well now its your turn  you better find a  way to get out of work  so i can  smoke me a yammie on the ol honda  ;D

its ok  i  wont hold it wide open to long  LOL 
just messin bro

bring ya azzzzz


I'll see what I can do... Can't make any promises as of now though. And I'd hate for you to take that nice looking Honda back home in pieces. This ain't TT and this ain't MX... which you aren't good in either anyway :D.

B/f you start cryin' I'm just kiddin' ya ::)
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

atvaltz

LOL

i promise ya it wont go home in peices


its not a yammie

1 word   suzuki     nough said

Ride1Rob

Quote from: atvaltz on August 19, 2005, 04:52:31 AM
LOL

i promise ya it wont go home in peices


its not a yammie




TRU, Hard for something that doesn't go very fast to go home in pieces :-\. You won't have to worry about any highspeed wrecks of course ;D.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

dreth

Quote from: Ride1Rob on August 19, 2005, 07:01:29 AM
Quote from: atvaltz on August 19, 2005, 04:52:31 AM
LOL

i promise ya it wont go home in peices


its not a yammie




TRU, Hard for something that doesn't go very fast to go home in pieces :-\. You won't have to worry about any highspeed wrecks of course ;D.


come on Rob! your gonna scare him away ;D

dreth

Quote from: blindkaeta on August 18, 2005, 09:54:30 PM
Guess I'll throw on the 20'S and give it a shot.  I'M In.   ;D


shaweeet! looks like a repeat of the last one! question is.....................how many will survive this time ;D

Ride1Rob

#81
Quote from: dreth on August 19, 2005, 07:59:15 AM


come on Rob! your gonna scare him away ;D
Quote


And don't get me wrong... It's no knock on the bike. Honda makes a sweet 450. It's the mofo on the bike :D. Honestly, I think he'll be up there w/ the fast group w/ a couple others.
If I can make it, gonna have to put the stockers on for this ride. Don't wanna take the chance of puncturing my Holeshots like T2 did last speed ride.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Hollywood

Blah blah all you monkies changing tires this new sprockets that. I'll be there on my 18's and MX geared burning yall down the trail. No tree is going to save yall this time. lol
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

T2

#83
Oh yea Well I ordered my graphics kit and is should be here B4 the ride, and if thats the case all of you are in trouble, its surpose to give me at least 10 more horse power they say its more arrow dynamic and it can go through the woods alot faster than the stock graphics kit. I cant wait  ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Ride1Rob

#84
Well guys, just talked to my Supervisor and it don't look good :'(
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
For yall that is!!! Got that Saturday and Sunday off ;)
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

T2

Thats great Rob I need more Yamaha riders for back up.

BTW We have GodfatherRacing backing us as well they all ride yamahas.  You know the saying if we lose you will die. Thats some scary stuff dont want to lose. :D

Glad you can make it Bro.

and let the smack talk continue!!!!!!
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

atvaltz

i am still deciding  on what tires to put on

i dont know if i put the 20's  on the rear if i need  to re gear or what??

anyone  with the honda have any ideas


i am runnin stock gearing


1 word   suzuki     nough said

nATiVcracker

just curious , i'm running 18 inch holeshots back and 19 inch up front with 4 psi all around on hipers . is that a problem . i dont ride in the woods and the track is just for fun . should i jump on the wagon and put the balloon tires back on . you guys tell me .
06 Brute Force 750 camo 29.5 outlaws
05 YFZ 450 Hipers,elkas, houser arms
05 King Quad 700 27" ITP 589's
04 Ford F250 CrewCab FX4 ,8" lift, 38" Super Swampers

Ride1Rob

In terms of tires size, if you have your stock tires I'd go w/ them. This will be a highspeed ride and most of time we'll be in 3rd, 4th, 5th gear. Plus you don't want to take the chance of puncturing good MX tires.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

YFZ450-Tampa

Ok OK OK look, all you guys need is round tires, that's all, tires won't make any difference if the rider don't keep up, or can't stay on the trail, the same will be hiting a tree with one tire size or the other, so make sure they are round, put 5psi or so, and we will be good to go  ;)
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

Hollywood

Quote from: YFZ450-Tampa on August 19, 2005, 06:27:28 PM
Ok OK OK look, all you guys need is round tires, that's all, tires won't make any difference if the rider don't keep up, or can't stay on the trail, the same will be hiting a tree with one tire size or the other, so make sure they are round, put 5psi or so, and we will be good to go ;)

:lecture.gif
Yea what he said. lol
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

felix_z-4

Belive that, I run stock 20s rear stock 22s in front.On a stock quad,well you'll see me run Sept.3. Tires don't make no diff out there.

eric

Well lookie here I caught T2 (Tony) on camera practicing for the turns Dreth takes us around on the speed rides :o


YFZ450-Tampa

ups, that's going to hurt.

This is me, last Sunday on South Carolina Hare Scrambles race.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

nATiVcracker

thanks mr yfztampa dude , i should be alright ,   my tires are still kinda round . lol
06 Brute Force 750 camo 29.5 outlaws
05 YFZ 450 Hipers,elkas, houser arms
05 King Quad 700 27" ITP 589's
04 Ford F250 CrewCab FX4 ,8" lift, 38" Super Swampers

YFZ450-Tampa

Well that's a good thing, I just hope you can  ride those round tires, nice ride !!! nativecraker, I like them in blue  ;D
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

1QUEENQUAD

#96
 thank you sir ,nice ride yourself ,  and i will certainly try my best .  problem is i heard those trees dont move when you hit em .                 
                  oops ..... the wife was logged in ... nATiVcracker

Ride1Rob

#97
Quote from: YFZ450-Tampa on August 19, 2005, 06:27:28 PM
Ok OK OK look, all you guys need is round tires, that's all, tires won't make any difference if the rider don't keep up, or can't stay on the trail, the same will be hiting a tree with one tire size or the other, so make sure they are round, put 5psi or so, and we will be good to go  ;)


Hmmm, tire size won't make difference :-\. We'll see when we get out on one of those nice long 2 - 3 miles stretches where it's nothing but 5th gear pinned and those lil 18's are a spinnin' their arses off. Of course it's gonna matter if you're gonna try and keep up w/ us loonies (Front group).  But if not, you'll be fine ;). If you're gonna go w/ that setup you may want to change your sprockets so you won't run thruogh your gearing so fast.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Ride1Rob

Also since noone else has posted this... Bring a Camelback It's gonna be very hot out there and you guys are gonna want some water in those trails. Bring a change of clothes for after the ride as well. I'm more than sure Felix will bring his grill so bring some food if you want to throw it on. If not, just bring something to eat while we're on break. Last Speed ride we started out w/ 18.... only 6 finished the ride :(.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

gearhead400

oh ya, definitly going to need a camel, i forgot mine two weeks back and almost died! (not really but it sucked =P) and that wasnt on a speed ride. Cant wait for this ride. Hopefully i'll pick up some tips riding behind your crazy dudes so i can run in the front of the pack next ride.  ;D
i cant talk sh*t cus i cant back it up lol
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com