Chevy vs. Ford

Started by Dr.Dirt, August 16, 2005, 04:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which company is better?

Ford
Chevy
Dodge
Nissan
Honda
Toyota

yunt2ride

The suits, filed a year ago, have yet to be classified as a class action.

That was from the article.


Also I would rather have a little noise then be dead because my Ford was doing tricks on me.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

big-daddy

GM settled Sue http://www.freep.com/money/autonews/knock21_20040221.htm

Even though GM says it's prepared to fight the cases, it's possible they won't make it to trial, legal experts say.

"A class action is not good publicity," said Peter Henning, a law professor at Wayne State University. "GM does want its customers to be happy. If the class is certified, it will probably be settled."

The suits still could pose a problem for GM because the automaker has been trying to improve its quality and image.

In May, GM kicked off an unusual advertising campaign, Road to Redemption, in which it acknowledged past quality issues as a way to show its improvements.

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

So now lets talk about Ford and there paint peeling and rust problem  ;D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Southern4x4

id rather pull my chevy than drive a ford ;D
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

mudmonkey

would you all stop fighting!!!


























by the way, we ALL know that fords are definatly better all around!!   :P
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Southern4x4

achoo sry im allergic to lies ;Dchevys da best
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

mudmonkey

than stop lyin about chevys bein better
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

mudmonkey

you know that u are lyin to ur self!! just admitt it!!
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Southern4x4

alright i like 1 dodge other than that  chevys rock General Lee
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

big-daddy

Stop it kids.. your first have to drive to vote
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

mudmonkey

i have riden with my dad*ford* and my uncle*chevy* plenty of times to tell the difference*and the truth*

























and the truth is........................ Fords rock!!! chevys fall apart too easily
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Southern4x4

#111
ive driven the buggy so  :P lol
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

yunt2ride

Fords do Rock






























And Roll Over
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

BCConviber

Nice video Old School...  And nice (and I hate to say this) Mustang.  ;D
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

Dr.Dirt

Ya'll aren't hijacking anything, thats what this is all about. Trash talking and showing off your ride to prove which one is better.

jbbj220

1989 Mustang, 5.0 ,5 speed, 220,000 miles daily driver with a/c blowing cold, power steering working all stock intereor. 12.73 on street tires. OH sorry the motor had 100,000 miles on it when the car did this.

All fast Chevy's need ford to push them around 9"!!!

   Jim,
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

big-daddy

High 12 on stock tire and 100,000 mile eng...  ??? Dude I was born at night...  but, not last night! ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

yunt2ride

Quote from: BCConviber on August 17, 2005, 06:38:30 PM
Nice video Old School...  And nice (and I hate to say this) Mustang.  ;D

Old School was showing you how fast that S10 would run. Blowed that Mustang away but we talk stock. I do have to say that the Ford 9 inch is the best rear but the 350 chevy is always in front of it when you want performance. HEHE


They don't call them Fordolets for nothing.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Chillinthemost

They all suck ;D I have a brand new F350 diesel. Before that a Dodge Diesel, before that a few Chevys. When I am in the mood for a new ride I buy from the company that comes closest to building what I want. You can get a lemon from any of them. Screw brand loyalty its silly.
I ride a YFZ because its the baddest beotch out, if Susuki's new 450 due out this fall kicks aZZ guess what I'll be riding?
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

big-daddy

yunts let talk a little bit about ford a the Explorer roll over. Why is there after the recall on the tire there's no word about them rolling over. do you think it was the tire?
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

yunt2ride

Quote from: big-daddy on August 17, 2005, 09:23:42 PM
yunts let talk a little bit about ford a the Explorer roll over. Why is there after the recall on the tire there's no word about them rolling over. do you think it was the tire?

Because they got smart and started putting more then 26 or 28 lbs of air in them. You can take a piece of steel and flex it enough and it will break. Plus if you see an SUV thats rolled over, more then likely. Its an explorer still.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Quad32x

Quote from: Chillinthemost on August 17, 2005, 09:22:10 PM
They all suck ;D I have a brand new F350 diesel. Before that a Dodge Diesel, before that a few Chevys. When I am in the mood for a new ride I buy from the company that comes closest to building what I want. You can get a lemon from any of them. Screw brand loyalty its silly.
I ride a YFZ because its the baddest beotch out, if Susuki's new 450 due out this fall kicks aZZ guess what I'll be riding?
Hey  Matt.  Tell  us  how  you  really  feel. ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

big-daddy

Yunt check this out.. Roll over test 2004 http://money.cnn.com/2004/02/04/pf/autos/rollover/

The lowest rating earned by any vehicle rated so far, a two-star rating, was garnered by the four-door two-wheel drive Ford Explorer Sport Trac. The Explorer Sport Trac, and extended cab pick-up, tipped onto two wheels during the test, according to NHTSA.

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

#124
well it like  the chev as there v8 eng knocking noise and on the ford we have the Ford Explorer Sport Trac as the wrost on roll over.

I remember the old days the wrost thing that can have to you in traffic was being in rush hour traffic  and looking back and seen in your rear view mirror Audi 5000 and in front of you is a ford pinto. And there you sit with your life in god hands.. who Know wants going to happen here. ;D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com