Chevy vs. Ford

Started by Dr.Dirt, August 16, 2005, 04:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which company is better?

Ford
Chevy
Dodge
Nissan
Honda
Toyota

Dr.Dirt

I've seen some arguments as to which one is better so I've decided to finish this once and for all.  Chevy vs. Ford.   Winner gets bragging rights...and besides we all know which one is better *ahem cough cough Chevy cough*.

big-daddy

"Oh shoot"  What did you just start  ;D I can see it now Yunt and Chuck ;D

This one going to get delete in two days...  ;D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: big-daddy on August 16, 2005, 04:30:39 PM
This one going to get delete in two days... ;D

Lets hope not lol.  :D

gery350

Quote from: big-daddy on August 16, 2005, 04:30:39 PM
"Oh shoot"  What did you just start  ;D I can see it now Yunt and Chuck ;D

This one going to get delete in two days...  ;D

my thoughts exactly(remember the last one-all them there( how can yousay) non-heterosexuals buying fords.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

big-daddy

#4
Gery I think its will go different.. yunts works at a Chev shore and Chuck at a Ford store. And both are great guys. ;D

Canepole needs to stay out of this one.  ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: big-daddy on August 16, 2005, 04:30:39 PM
"Oh shoot"  What did you just start  ;D I can see it now Yunt and Chuck ;D

This one going to get delete in two days...  ;D
;D

ronny86250r

a chevy is to look pretty and ride in comfort and ford is just for  work i own both

LakeMaryKid

there have been about 5 of these threads ON THIS SITE! Do a fuggin search!
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Dr.Dirt

Hey, how about I did. I did not see a chevy vs. ford thread you moron.

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

FloridaATVs-com

My daily driver is a 96 Ford Explorer, 4dr, 2wd. But my "baby" is my 85 Silverado 4x4, 4 inch suspension lift, 33's, power everything. I just can't stand putting gas into the chevy 10 times per day!

If I had my choice, Chevy's are best to work on and fix up. Fords are good for....... well, the junkyard stand out in my mind... LOL

Nah, my Explorer has been a dependable vehicle. But, Ford parts cost too much and Chevy parts are so easy to come by. Chevy has my vote.
[url="//www.floridaatvs.com"]www.floridaatvs.com[/url]
www.TRXForums.com

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: FloridaATVs-com on August 16, 2005, 05:20:15 PM
Fords are good for....... well, the junkyard stand out in my mind... LOL

Yeah, I think the same thing. Have you seen that new Ford Commercial that has the song "Drive it like a Ford"? Every time I hear that I think yeah, drive it like a Ford, straight to the junkyard.  ;D

apkkfx400

There have been at least 1 other thread on this debate.  But here it goes. They both have service departments behind the sales departments.  Thank God, because service is my career.  I believe they are both great AMERICAN trucks.  My opinion-I've always liked and owned Chevys over Fords.

But that Ford Mustang GT-eewww whee-beautiful car!!

VForcedave

2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

yunt2ride

At least we could have changed it around a little. Everyone on here knows what the thread would be all about. It could say.


1-What Yunt2ride thinks is the best

2-What Chuck_Norris thinks is the best
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Dr.Dirt

I searched for Chevy vs Ford and then I searched for Ford vs Chevy and came up with nothing. I remember the one argument before but it wasn't Chevy vs Ford it was talking about something Ford had said. I never saw a poll about it either.

big-daddy

Quote from: Dr.Dirt on August 16, 2005, 06:01:30 PM
I searched for Chevy vs Ford and then I searched for Ford vs Chevy and came up with nothing. I remember the one argument before but it wasn't Chevy vs Ford it was talking about something Ford had said. I never saw a poll about it either.

thats wrong thread. Little before your time doc...
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

Doc, you can change to the most mileage on a truck?
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Dr.Dirt


LakeMaryKid

Quote from: Dr.Dirt on August 16, 2005, 05:13:10 PM
Hey, how about I did. I did not see a chevy vs. ford thread you moron.

ok peckerhead!
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php?topic=822.0
what is that?
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

450R_Matt

I love the Chevys but i have to tell you I just got the 05 Nissan Titan and this truck has got more nuts that both the Chevy and Ford  1/2 ton's  togather. ;)

                               Damn japs did it again :-\ ;D
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

gery350

how bout the thread where ford supports 'alternative" life styles.
drive it like a ford,
drive it like a ford,
you "alternative lifestlye non-heterosexual"
drive it like a ford. ;D ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: LakeMaryKid on August 16, 2005, 06:32:45 PM
ok peckerhead!
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php?topic=822.0
what is that?

Alright, you must feel like a king. I told you what I searched for and it didn't come up. I wasn't around for that one and it wasn't a poll but, whatever. I am sorry that I did not completely search the site to find it. I will turn this site upside down next time to make sure I don't come close to a topic that was created before.  ::)
I have dial up and don't have the time or resources to do all that crap. I'm glad that you do. I hope you are proud and have something new to tell your friends.

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: gery350 on August 16, 2005, 07:23:44 PM
how bout the thread where ford supports 'alternative" life styles.
drive it like a ford,
drive it like a ford,
you "alternative lifestlye non-heterosexual"
drive it like a ford. ;D ;D

Good one gery.  ;D

o4250

Quote from: LakeMaryKid on August 16, 2005, 06:32:45 PM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on August 16, 2005, 05:13:10 PM
Hey, how about I did. I did not see a chevy vs. ford thread you moron.

ok peckerhead!
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php?topic=822.0
what is that?


You are a little possesed demon child! >:(

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com