The Shirts are done!!!!!

Started by girlieblazer, December 23, 2004, 11:41:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

girlieblazer

 :)  I just wanted to let everyone know that ordered a shirt, I picked them up today.  They came out really good, I can't wait until Jan 22nd to pass them out to everyone.  
Polaris Razor

SkyHighT100

YAY!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy they turned out well!!! I cant wait to see them for myself.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Honda328i

That's great news.  Thanks for managing this.  How many did you sell?
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Chuck_Norris

 [smiley=Clap.gif]AWSOME [smiley=Clap.gif]

girlieblazer

We ended up with 78 ordered.  We had a few people that didn't pay so there orders where canceled at the end.  But over all we had a great response to the shirt idea.  
Polaris Razor

customrubicon

We all really appreciate the time you guys put in on the t-shirts. TY
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

girlieblazer

Polaris Razor

jbbj220

Thanks for the work on the T-shirts. Can't wait to see them. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

Thrasher

2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

Chris505

Im Eating Crow,, girlieblazer04 & SkyHighT100

Did not think it could be pulled off,, Just to confusing over the internet...

But a big thanks to the both of you.. Job well done ;D
05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes

Qdawg76

Here is the finished product of the Shirt. Just wanna Say thanks to My Wife(Girlieblazer04) and Ashley(SkyHighT100) for taking on this little project. The Shirts came out really good [smiley=Clap.gif]
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Qdawg76

here is the back of the shirt [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Chris505

05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes

T2

Great Job Ladies, I known I can speak for everyone that ordered a shirt that we relly appreciate a job well done.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

SkyHighT100

You're very welcome. As stressful as it was, I had a blast doing it!!! Great job!!! The shirts really turned out great.. better then I expected :)
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Mrs.Nightbreed

 [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] They are great. Thanks sooo much for all your hard work girls. This is going to be a fantastic ride. hats off to you guys ;D

superstar

I did not catch you in time to order, so if you should have some left over, i would gladly buy a few from ya. Its awesome to see people like yourselves and your family so passionate about our sport. Its folks like you that keep it goin.

jbbj220

 [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]Great job. Thanks for all your hard work. The shirts look great. It people like you that make this site SOOOOOOO!!!!!! GREAT!!!!!!!! THANKS AGAIN!!!!!! YOU ARE BOTH [smiley=Star.gif] [smiley=Star.gif] [smiley=Star.gif]
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

THANKS Girlie and skyhigh yhey look awsome see ya at rodman :P
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

girlieblazer

I will be there early early Saturday morning, ready to hand out shirts.  Thats for all the kind words from everyone.  

Remember if you didn't place your order in time for this ride, I am taking orders in for the second order.  
Polaris Razor

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com