2 Cut or Not 2 Cut ???

Started by 1slowfox, January 07, 2005, 09:41:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1slowfox

I <3 Fiberglass !

VelociRaptor350

#26
Hey 1slow did you cut them?  I got the dremel out right now, wish me luck :)

Edit: i got it done, check it out in my thread in the picture forum
'05 Raptor 350
Its Slow but it Handles

www.YFM350Central.com

1slowfox

Yes , I cut my with a jig saw , then filed them down with some 80 grit them used a fine file .. there are still a couple rough looking spot but for the most part I like it ..  I got into some mud the other night and I wasn't any more dirty then I would have been if I had the fenders !


Ed
I <3 Fiberglass !

VelociRaptor350

#28
Nice, thats good to hear about the mud, i plan on getting dirty anyways so whats a little more mud?  I took alot of the fender off, its a little weird looking down and seeing the ground instead of those stupid warning labels that were on the fenders.

Ruben
'05 Raptor 350
Its Slow but it Handles

www.YFM350Central.com

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com