SPEED RIDE II september the 3rd

Started by dreth, August 10, 2005, 08:10:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ida_Mann

I'll try to make it,,,,gotta check the schedule and the red ink ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ride1Rob

#26
Quote from: T2Raptor on August 11, 2005, 08:12:53 AM
You know the Ride1Rob saying is " If your not going to ride hard up front move on over and stop slowing the rest of the pack down" Ride1Rob famous words. ;)


Okay, it's true it's true! I made those comments. It's all in fun, but you know our pace (Myself, you, and Shawn) will be that as if we were in an all out race. (Ruiz will be there as well). If someone is behind me everytime I look around right on my arse... at one of the stops I'll ask him if he wants to swap positions(Like I did w/ you). I do that b/c I just may be slowing him down. If they're having problems keeping up w/ you or Shawn and when we get to a stop and you guys have your helmets off, bikes off, waiting for us, they need to be more in the middle I guess. Maybe we need to find out who wants to run up front w/ us and weed them out one by one if they can't keep the pace???. So far it has only been the 3 of us.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

backinsaddle

I haven't met any of you, but I'd like to try to make the ride.  Riding with the family is great, but I seldom get out of second gear.  Plus I figure if I aim right, I can tangle with a tree too, then I'll be forced to get some elkas and long travel arms ;D

eric

Quote from: dreth on August 11, 2005, 08:07:00 AM
Quote from: eric on August 11, 2005, 02:53:43 AM
Old faces and some new trails..gotta make this ride! It's my B-day so I will have to try to get outta being with the family all day ;D


tell were having a riding party for ya ;)

Gee thanx Dreth and T2. Can I get one of them girls that comes popping out of a gigantic cake ;D

T2

Its on order. ;)

But they said it might not be on time for Sep 3rd. And if thats the case matters well not get it. How about a great big group KISS :-*
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

cubnfrank

FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250

01ZX12R

Whats up fellas. count me in on this ride. I will try to get a few others to come along. We just need to keep the trees from jumping out in front of Hollywood.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

YFZ450-Tampa

Hey Wayne, just about time for you to show up  ;D by the way, are you going to race with us the FTR HS ?
Luis C.
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

dreth

just what i prayed for, another fast paced ride with a bunch of friends! life at its finest. well do a couple of short bursts so all the new comers can get an idea of the pace and choose where at in the pack they want to ride.

RULE #1 IS................. KEEP IT SLOW TILL I SAY ITS TIME! so Hollywood can actually get to ride this time ;) you know that s why he changed his screen name, cause he hit that tree so hard that he thought his name was Holly and all the Wood he had to pull of his quad ;) ;D  we love you Steve, we just want you along for the ride this time ;)

Eworm

#34
Alright Dreth, the time has arrived. Love the high sped trail riding! I will be there brother. Any of the wifes coming? I know some really nice trails north on 19 that run for a while with not many whoops and they bring you all the way back to camp at scrub.

MxRacingChick21

Quote from: Eworm on August 12, 2005, 10:22:28 AM
Alright Dreth, the time has arrived. Love the high sped trail riding! I will be there brother. Any of the wifes coming? I know some really nice trails north on 19 that run for a while with not many whoops and they bring you all the way back to camp at scrub.

Assuming my bike is finished I will be there.  :)
02 Ford Lightning
04 Suzuki GSXR 1000
04 Yamaha YFZ 450
03 Suzuki z400

Eworm

#36
Quote from: MxRacingChick21 on August 12, 2005, 11:08:07 AM
Quote from: Eworm on August 12, 2005, 10:22:28 AM
Alright Dreth, the time has arrived. Love the high sped trail riding! I will be there brother. Any of the wifes coming? I know some really nice trails north on 19 that run for a while with not many whoops and they bring you all the way back to camp at scrub.

Assuming my bike is finished I will be there.  :)

cool, in that case I will drag the wifey out, let me know

Hollywood, you riding solo or with the wife? Dreth?

Hollywood

Most likely have the family with me. SHould know better as it get's closer
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

MxRacingChick21

Anybody making plans to camp there? Boyfriend and I are considering it and wondered if anybody else was interested?
02 Ford Lightning
04 Suzuki GSXR 1000
04 Yamaha YFZ 450
03 Suzuki z400

Eworm

Quote from: Hollywood on August 12, 2005, 04:32:43 PM
Most likely have the family with me. SHould know better as it get's closer

ok, sounds good

backinsaddle

anyone bringing any slower riders with them?  My wife would like to go, but no way she can keep up (not that I can :))

eric

Quote from: backinsaddle on August 12, 2005, 05:53:14 PM
anyone bringing any slower riders with them?  My wife would like to go, but no way she can keep up (not that I can :))

I was thinking about that. Last time we had a slower paced ride for the slower riders and kids. If enough people come we could have a speed, moderate, and slow ride. All depends on the # of people that show I guess.

Flea_Jumper

If my back is better count three in.

Eworm

Damn! Unfortunately we can't make it that weekend. Was invited for the weekend to go to the keys. A friend of mine has a house over there and wifey really wants to go. Sorry guys. I really wanted to go.

dreth

Quote from: Eworm on August 15, 2005, 09:40:49 AM
d**n! Unfortunately we can't make it that weekend. Was invited for the weekend to go to the keys. A friend of mine has a house over there and wifey really wants to go. Sorry guys. I really wanted to go.

we will foregive you as long as you make the durahamtown ride ;)

Honda328i

I'm in!  My schedule is actually open for this one!  I might be a bit slow for you fast riderz  ;D
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

T2

Who are you kidding. Now that you got a sport quad I am scared to ride with you. The utility has been holding you back from going as fast as you wanted to go.
BTW glad you can make it. ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

dreth

Quote from: Honda328i on August 15, 2005, 10:54:42 PM
I'm in!  My schedule is actually open for this one!  I might be a bit slow for you fast riderz  ;D

just dont make me look bad ;)

gearhead400

haha

i SHOULD have my holeshots by the time we ride so maybe the better grip will give me an advantage on you speed ride veterans.  ;)
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

atvaltz

i will bring my  lazy ass up for this one

hopefully the honda will hold together


btw i will be running at the back of the pack  since i am  new to the woods thing
1 word   suzuki     nough said

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com