In Naples area 25 SEP thru 4 OCT

Started by OIF_Warrior, July 31, 2005, 11:17:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OIF_Warrior

I'm new to the forum and just getting back into ATV riding. I just bought a 96 warrior and am looking to do a bunch of riding from the 25th of september through the 4th of October. I'm in the Army stationed in Germany but my parents live in Naples and i'll be home on leave and want to give this quad a work out. I'm not a beginner but I am definitely rusty. I'm looking for mainly day rides anywhere in the south florida area. I don't really know anybody in the area so i'd be riding by myself and that's really no fun so if anyone wants to get together for a day ride or even a half day ride or whatever i'd be really appreciative. You can respond to this post or send me an e-mail and we can make some plans.
A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior

Toomey

I'd love to ride with you man, I'm thinking of getting into the military after highschool and maybe you could tell me some stuff.  Anyways, there's a motocross track that's maybe an hour from your parent's house, they have 2 tracks and a forest trail loop.  It's like $25 to get in, we could get a little group ride going.  It's the Seminole Motocross track.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

OIF_Warrior

Sounds fun. I've actually looked that place up on the internet and watched a video on this site from there. I was wanting to go there as much as possible because there doesn't seem to be many other good places to ride in the naples area and as much as i'd really like to get up to ocala or croom I just don't want to spend that much time on the road.
A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior

Toomey

Yeah it should be like an hour or less from Naples, hopefully it all works out, just gotta wait 2 months.  :o
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

OIF_Warrior

yeah, i'm getting really anxious. I'll get back in touch a week or so before I get in town.
A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior

z400stunter

I'd be down to ride anywhere around Naples as well.  Let me know when anyone is going!
JUMP IT!

OIF_Warrior

I'll definitely give you a shout when i'm about a week or 2 from coming into town so we can work on some rides. I'll do that for anybody that shows interest in getting together for some riding in and around south florida. Riding by yourself sucks.
A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior

Toomey

I'd say 1/3 of the fun is who you're riding with, it makes a big difference.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

svtbolt04

Hey man, a bunch of us quad guys ride out in east naples at a harescramble practice track. 7 miles of palmettos, sharp turns, fire trails, step downs. It is fun. I talked to you before, If this place is still there when you get down, we will ride.  The guys I practice with are fast. But its not really about speed, its about endurence out there. Bring some water, long pants, long sleeve shirt and some boots and you are ready to go brother. It is a blast, shoot me a PM when you get down here and ill give you my number so we can ride.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

OIF_Warrior

Sounds like a plan. I'll definitely be in touch.
A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior

OIF_Warrior

A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior

bbf

let me know when your are going to do a ride out . i be down for a ride

OIF_Warrior

I'll definitely be in touch. I not only am looking for some people that just want to ride but for any advice I can get on becoming a better rider as I am just getting back into the atv seen after about a decade off and will surely be rusty. I have much respect for the quad but I ain't skeered.
A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com