Lots of memories....

Started by susieblazer, August 06, 2005, 11:36:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

susieblazer


  We had a good time today, meeting new people and experiencing new terrains...would like to ride with you all again...thanks to QT for the tips on crossing trees! And special thanks to the gentlemen who helped to upright my quad again....let me know your names please, i know faces...........
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

susieblazer

  caravaned up with ppark350se and his family

[attachment deleted by admin]
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

susieblazer


   :o this appeared by the time we got back to st pete

[attachment deleted by admin]
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

susieblazer


   >:( just have to go to the Polaris dealer and order my new shifter grip!

[attachment deleted by admin]
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

susieblazer


  We are ready for another ride, Bill had a ball, he did wheelies on the Z with out even trying..................maybe he will get a SN and come onto the site, as he enjoyed meeting and talking with alot of you guys............
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

wilburz

That is a nasty bruise! I was the one ahead of you that helped you upright your bike. (the guy on the green Ozark). One other dude behind helped too. Glad you had a good time. I did too.   
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

qt314nfla

I believe the guy behind you was muddbuggy.  I was there but they already had the bike flipped.  Dang that's not a fun bruise.  Sorry I didn't get to spend more time talkiing w/ y'all.

susieblazer


    Can't wait for the next ride....good to see people we knew GPSKurt , we met his wife Donna for the first time as she wasn't at the last ride with us....when she is healed we will ride again......

      Glad to meet all the ATVFla people for the first time so I can now place names and faces....QT314Nfla, ppark350se ( we drove up with him and his family),Seabeejim, wilburz (a big helping hand), jjamesbar, bigscrub15, bigscrub79, jwscroll, honda328i, backinsaddle, and Nprvinson..........I hope I have not left anyone out..............love to ride with you all soon again...................and if anyone has any ideas for a sn for Bill toss them this way ...LOL
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

man thats a nasty bruise, glad to hear she is going to be all right. Susieblazer we never formaly said HI but in the begining I was right be hind you till my daughters (MUDMONKEY) swing arm broke. See you all next ride. 
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Bigscrb15

Quote from: BIGWORM3699 on August 07, 2005, 09:55:25 PM
man thats a nasty bruise, glad to hear she is going to be all right. Susieblazer we never formaly said HI but in the begining I was right be hind you till my daughters (MUDMONKEY) swing arm broke. See you all next ride. 

I am amazed it made the whole ride with a broken swing arm. I knew I loved suzukis for some reason :)
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

05greengriz

I hope your bruise gets better.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

backinsaddle

Quote from: susieblazer on August 07, 2005, 01:21:21 PM

  We are ready for another ride, Bill had a ball, he did wheelies on the Z with out even trying..................maybe he will get a SN and come onto the site, as he enjoyed meeting and talking with alot of you guys............

Great to have met the group of you suzie.  How about "JustBill" for a screen name?

susieblazer



     We enjoyed meetingyou too Mark and Bill got a chuckle out of your sn suggestion............ ;D ;D ;D

Looking forward to another ride with all the super nice ATVFLORIDA.COM families......
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com