Help from the Pro's

Started by Asphaltdragon, July 30, 2005, 08:56:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asphaltdragon

Can you guys look at this video - http://www.asphaltdragon.com/400EX.wmv and tell me what I need to fix the problem on my 400ex?

Thanks alot!!!
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

backinsaddle

If it's just bearings, I think it's about a $20 job if you do it yourself.

TRX450R_Racer

Very easy to do if you need any advice let us know.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Moose

You can get the parts on ebay a lot cheaper than the shops, I have seen the entire kit, bearings & seals, at about half what I paid at the honda shop.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen