Uuumm.... New! (--Me--)

Started by xWannaxBexAxRiderx, July 18, 2005, 11:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xWannaxBexAxRiderx

Um... well alo all of you atvflorida-ers!  As my name and siggy stated.. I want to be a rider.. but sadly have no way to.  Darn the world of over protective parents. I do get to go for short... and I mean short rides up this dusty alley thing behind me and my couin's (and our neighbor's) houses.  But living in the suburbs/city is not that fun when you want to ride. long story short.. cops get involved.  My couin himself is the one who got me into this site..and well um.. now... Uh... Hi!
Thats right, I'm 13 and I 'wanna be a rider'
My mom and dad won't ever let me get a atv while I am under 18... But that's okay.. because my cousin has 3 atv's and a dirtbike... and he lives three houses down!

04KFX400rider

        welcome to the site.  I know the feeling of not being able to ride just a year ago i sold my old quad to get a kfx 400 but i didnt have enough money so i waited 3 months untill i did.
and belive me they were three of the longest months EVER!
04 kfx 400  albapipe alba jetkit dg grab bar  pro taper handle bars, black maier plastics dual stage airfilter.
93 300ZX twin turbo swap 380rwhp
90 300zx forsale $4000
www.myspace.com/jacobrs

eric

Welcome to the site. You don't have to ride to be a member just gotta love riding ;D

CAOSPOP

WELCOME ABOARD... Dont worry there is something here for everyone !!!

gery350

welcome to the site. just try to prove to your parents that your responsible enough to handle an atv and maybe you never know.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

CAOSPOP

I agree responsibility is gonna be your best bet.

TRX350_On_The_Rack

[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

Chuck_Norris

WELCOME ABOARD. keep wish'n it'll come true

xWannaxBexAxRiderx

Well, The responsibility thing would work if my cousin Felicia had never crashed so many times, then told her how hurt she could / did get.  My mom also hates anything like ATV's because she thinks anything 'Illegal' (on the street) should not hold any of my interests.  And with the cops getting called numerous times on my cousins down the street, she hates them more.

My cousins' friend/neighbor  technically like made a dirk bike today.
its tiny, and it hauls ass. It looks like it could be a mini bike, but they put a Kawasaki fender on it, Looks so out of place.

Annnnyaaaws, Thanks for the welcome
Thats right, I'm 13 and I 'wanna be a rider'
My mom and dad won't ever let me get a atv while I am under 18... But that's okay.. because my cousin has 3 atv's and a dirtbike... and he lives three houses down!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com