Rodman Trail Sport quads

Started by miamiblaster, November 19, 2004, 09:14:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J.D.

#50

You can camp at delancy "  8 or 9 mi or so south of rodman on 19 "  I know a few decent trails  . If some people want to cruise afterwards .
  You can camp at rodman " they have a phone number " I bet if we showed our numbers at the campground , I know a couple of people " greenways "  maybe after a bit they would offer people like us a trail to the end of the road " If we behaved ourselves . $ ::)
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

Chris505

You cant ride from the campsite at rodman ,,, Can you????
05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes

J.D.

#52
Not right now bit if we handled it properly it would be in their best interest to make it possible .

I had an idea , I wonder who's big utility could pull a trailer the farthest ? We could always just add people. The pit could take its toll . Other places do all this stuff and charge for it ,    Lets see what we can do for free .People can jump on the trailer at given intervals .
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

Thrasher

2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

Da_Mtg_Man

QuoteNot right now bit if we handled it properly it would be in their best interest to make it possible .

I had an idea , I wonder who's big utility could pull a trailer the farthest ? We could always just add people. The pit could take its toll . Other places do all this stuff and charge for it ,    Lets see what we can do for free .People can jump on the trailer at given intervals .

lol.... Quad pulls.. Instead of Tractor pulls.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

J.D.

Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

Ida_Mann

QUAD PULLS!!!!

can I get a hell yeah!!!

line up people in the pit at various intervals to jump on the trailer, and see how far you can get.

oh yeah

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

miamiblaster

yea i allready sugested the idea of a tug of war in the rodman trail ride thread. lets see how that plays out. That would be pretty cool to watch. ;D
I like my girls like i like my mustangs skinnys in the front and fat in the back

J.D.

Myybe some kind of race for the mini's .Nascar style  ;)
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

jbbj220

Is anyone going to camp at Rodman Campground Friday and Sat nite? I have thought about doing that but have not made up my mind yet. Do they take reservations at Rodman Camp for tent camping?
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

J.D.

I think it's first come first serve . But dont quote me on it .
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

Ida_Mann

there is primitive camping and plenty of space available over by my place.

There are campgrounds on the SouthEast corner about a half mile from the intersection of 88 and 314, and about a 5 minute quad-ride through the woods is my place where some people will be camping with a restroom, shower, cable tv, two refrigerators, oven, stove, microwave.

come one, come all,,,,just want to be able to fit everyone in the yard, so I hope a few people use the campgrounds instead of the front yard.

Id@

ps: I'll post this in another thread as well.

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Thrasher

I may have to take up on that..camping at Camp Ida's...

I'm still debating lake delancey tho too..and just ride up to rodman from there.
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

skizzfry

ill be leaving from rodman from sarasota. if there is anybody else leaving from around my way id appreciate it if they would meet with me somewhere off of 75 so i could follow. thanks
                                                                  

Asphaltdragon

Quoteyea i allready sugested the idea of a tug of war in the rodman trail ride thread. lets see how that plays out. That would be pretty cool to watch. ;D
Awesome idea, it would make for great video footage! Where do we sign up :D
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

GreggT

Skizz,
Keep watchin this thread. I'm coming from Cape Coral and meet up with the Mtg man outside of tampa. I'm sure we can find a way to hook up. There should be a few others leaving from the St pete and Brandon areas, so hookin up with a guide won't be a problem.
'04 Z400 LE  ATP'd.
'03 250EX, Pc T-4 pipe, Dynojet jet kit,
K&N filter, DG nerfs & bumper, Shredders front & rear
?? Warrior, K&N filter, Mikuni carb, WB pipe, polished nerfs/grab bar/bumper

Chuck_Norris

Quotethere will be a bunch of us take small trail rides and playin in the pit some of us have gas hogs that dont run pump gas ;D
Gonna stick around the pit myself maybe hit a couple trails
2YFZ's, 400ex,arctic cat 90,650 prairie 4x4

Chris505

Illl be leaving from New port richey (just north of tampa) on friday morning and heading up I75. If a convoy is forming ill get in on it ...

05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes

skizzfry

   i think we should all meet up at the skyway bridge or whatever is best for yall. id like to leave on friday.ill start a thread for everybody from tampa down to naples and see if we could put together a convoy.
                                             Chris

superstar

1 yfz..1 blaster..1 bomb ds 90 and maybe the bruin not sure.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com