Polaris Phoenix Parts

Started by spacerider, June 23, 2005, 04:16:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spacerider

I have a 2005 Polaris Phoenix and I can not find any aftermarket parts like exhaust and anything for that matter for this bike.....I am thinking the bike is to new yet and should give it more time  but if anybody knows where to get parts and/or stuff on website or store please let me know. I have tried the Polaris dealer here and they do not have anything as they are getting to relocate.

Any help would be greatly appreciated


Spacerider
Ride till you reach the stars.......................

Yamaha72

good luck finding arts anyways because there aren't many companys that make parts for polaris ATV's except for the Predator... ;)
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

TRX450R_Racer

Try contacting these people http://www.hpd-inc.com/ they make performance parts for most of the Polaris sport models.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.