Seaworld  

Started by FORDFANZ, May 24, 2005, 06:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rhinotime

sorry B-light, i wont be able to make it this weekend, i have prior obligations.  have fun, do you live close enough to run out there during the week?
2004 Yamaha Rhino
27" XTR's 14" ITP's
Pro Circuit exhaust
Dynojet
K&N filter
2" lift
Snorkled
"JUST MASH IT AND LET EM EAT"

B-LIGHT

ya rhino i could leave right from work and be there in 10--15 min. depending on I-4 traffic...

fl750mudder

I was out there today to find the place. I had my wife and two kids we had gone to Bass Pro Shops. The entrance I saw was directly across the street from the 7-11. Do you drive down that road to a parking spot? There was a blue expedition there at about 7pm with a dirt bike. He was parked right by the road.
2005 Brute Force- HL Lift Kit, 29.5" Outlaws, 1.5" Wide trac spacers, HL Temp Gauge, Ramsey 3000 Winch, HL Diamond plate bumper and bash plate,HL ICM, Bayou snorkel kit
[url="http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jack_raley/my_photos"]http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jack_raley/my_photos[/url]

B-LIGHT

keep going 1/2 mile.go down past the fire station and look to your left,you cant mis it

fl750mudder

Thanks for the response B-light. I plan on going down there and checking it out in the next couple weeks. Are there any deep mud or water holes?
2005 Brute Force- HL Lift Kit, 29.5" Outlaws, 1.5" Wide trac spacers, HL Temp Gauge, Ramsey 3000 Winch, HL Diamond plate bumper and bash plate,HL ICM, Bayou snorkel kit
[url="http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jack_raley/my_photos"]http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jack_raley/my_photos[/url]

B-LIGHT

well fl750mudder looking at what you ride yes theres plenty of water and mud for you...

fl750mudder

Sweet! I look forward to riding there.
2005 Brute Force- HL Lift Kit, 29.5" Outlaws, 1.5" Wide trac spacers, HL Temp Gauge, Ramsey 3000 Winch, HL Diamond plate bumper and bash plate,HL ICM, Bayou snorkel kit
[url="http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jack_raley/my_photos"]http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jack_raley/my_photos[/url]

B-LIGHT

Sat. are kind of slow...BUT on sunday's around 11:30 to 1:00 the bike's keep on rolling in...Good riding ..."O" almost forgot there is also some BIG A$$ trucks that hit "a" mud hole... I see them most of the time on sunday's...

B-LIGHT

hey rhino where the heck is the vidio ???

B-LIGHT

sorry for the spelling...they don't call me B-LIGHT for nothing... ;D

rhinotime

hey b-light, good meeting you out there by the way.  oh yeah.......the video, i should have it e-mailed to me tomorrow, then i've gotta figure out how to get it on here, i will definately post it as soon as i figure it out.

fl750mudder, like b-light said.  there is plenty of mud and water (some pretty deep) to play in!

hey b-light, that Polatis dry out yet?
2004 Yamaha Rhino
27" XTR's 14" ITP's
Pro Circuit exhaust
Dynojet
K&N filter
2" lift
Snorkled
"JUST MASH IT AND LET EM EAT"

B-LIGHT

ya it dried out... i took a good look at it and found a couple of bolts missing so i guess that how the water got in...I'll have it fixed by the weekend...

sct450

just got my yfz450 jetted need to see how it runs alot of people race out there haven't been in years
04 YFZ450
GO NOLES
GO PHINS

fl750mudder

I rode out at the Seaworld place today. It was pretty fun. There was quite a bit of water and some big trucks. It was a good place to go for a change of scenery. I would go back.
2005 Brute Force- HL Lift Kit, 29.5" Outlaws, 1.5" Wide trac spacers, HL Temp Gauge, Ramsey 3000 Winch, HL Diamond plate bumper and bash plate,HL ICM, Bayou snorkel kit
[url="http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jack_raley/my_photos"]http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jack_raley/my_photos[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com