Seaworld  

Started by FORDFANZ, May 24, 2005, 06:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FORDFANZ

anyone  going  there  anytime  soon  ???  would  like  to  go  sometime  

thanks  
I NEED MUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rhinotime

What kind of riding is at Seaworld?
2004 Yamaha Rhino
27" XTR's 14" ITP's
Pro Circuit exhaust
Dynojet
K&N filter
2" lift
Snorkled
"JUST MASH IT AND LET EM EAT"

felix_z-4


rhinotime

Hey FORDFANZ, what do you ride (sport or 4x4)?  I would be interested in taking a trip over there.
2004 Yamaha Rhino
27" XTR's 14" ITP's
Pro Circuit exhaust
Dynojet
K&N filter
2" lift
Snorkled
"JUST MASH IT AND LET EM EAT"

FORDFANZ

I NEED MUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ida_Mann

one of these days I'll go after work, but not in the next week and a half.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

LittleBit

Where is thia place at. Is it near Seaworld or at Seaworld?

LT-R450ApK

It's off of international Drive  right past seaworld,Anyone going Anytime Soon?? havent been since ive had my ute
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Vegas

Hey Ida, are you going to wear that hat?

I wanna party with you bro!

Let me know when you're riding Sea World.

I'll shoot over from Lakeland.

Peace out.

Pat

I live in Orlando and have tried finding the place but without luck. If I come via the 528 Bee Line from East Orlando...where do I get off? I-Drive?
Thanks for the help,
Pat
Was a YFZ 450 Rider...then the kids came along...now looking to get back to it!

felix_z-4

QuoteI live in Orlando and have tried finding the place but without luck. If I come via the 528 Bee Line from East Orlando...where do I get off? I-Drive?
Thanks for the help,
Pat
I usually get off on John Young pkwy. exit. go south on to Central fl. pkwy. go west  until you get to I-drive go south abouth 4 miles past the fire station.On the left is the entrance.  Felix.

Vegas

Pat:

Heading west on I-Drive, go past the 7-11 and look to the left for the big power lines going away from the road. That will give you where you need  to pull in. You have to hop the curb.

jocolo

528 west pass  jj parkway pass the toll exit on I-drive take a right If you pass the fire station you went too far


Pat

I've got a Ford Expedition (2 wheel drive) and tow a small trailor with my quad...will I have any difficulties getting to the parking area? Just don't want to get stuck.
Thanks again,
Pat
Was a YFZ 450 Rider...then the kids came along...now looking to get back to it!

B-LIGHT

what time is everyone going?

rhinotime

i will be there (if i can find it) about 2:30, look for a white tahoe and a rhino.
2004 Yamaha Rhino
27" XTR's 14" ITP's
Pro Circuit exhaust
Dynojet
K&N filter
2" lift
Snorkled
"JUST MASH IT AND LET EM EAT"

B-LIGHT

rinotime i hope you found it o.k i left out of there around 1:45. it was my first time out there not too bad, i had my kids w/me so i didnt go to far out,but it was nice and close to home...maybe next sat.

FORDFANZ

was there  a  lot  of  trucks  out  there  ???
I NEED MUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rhinotime

hey b-light, i did find it, at least one of the entrances, i got there about 2:15 or so, i rode out past the big pit just to look around, definately muddy, i will definately be going back.  i had my wife and son with me so we left shortly after it started raining.

fordfanz, yes there were several trucks out there, and a couple VERY LARGE ones, everyone seem to mix pretty well though.
2004 Yamaha Rhino
27" XTR's 14" ITP's
Pro Circuit exhaust
Dynojet
K&N filter
2" lift
Snorkled
"JUST MASH IT AND LET EM EAT"

Pat

Wanted to bring this question back up...to access the parking area...is it a lot of soft sand? I drive a Ford Expedition and tow a trailer...don't want to get stuck.
Thanks in advance,
Pat
Was a YFZ 450 Rider...then the kids came along...now looking to get back to it!

rhinotime

i think here is a couple of entrances, the one i took was actually a hardroad (i think) off of iternational, there is a pretty decent amount of parking there and is approx 1/2 mile from the "play area" that 1/2 mile is very soft sand.  i would not recomend trying to get there with a 2 wheel drive.  someone else may know of a different way in, hope that helps.
2004 Yamaha Rhino
27" XTR's 14" ITP's
Pro Circuit exhaust
Dynojet
K&N filter
2" lift
Snorkled
"JUST MASH IT AND LET EM EAT"

apkkfx400

Rhino, out near where all the big trucks play, is there still a small
makeshift jump out there?

rhinotime

jmpnkfx400, i do not recall seeing a big jump, however there was a lot of water out there. 
2004 Yamaha Rhino
27" XTR's 14" ITP's
Pro Circuit exhaust
Dynojet
K&N filter
2" lift
Snorkled
"JUST MASH IT AND LET EM EAT"

RedPred05

There is a jump out by the main mud hole, its actuall an old roof from a jeep wagoneer made into a decent jump, last time I was out there it was a good 2 to 3 feet tall. Dosent sound like much but if you have the go-nads you can hit it in 5th gear. Ill stick with 3rd

B-LIGHT

alright we been talking all week lets ride...im going out there on sat. time not known yet but would most likely be in the a.m. i have some friends that never been there so they will come too  one on a mx and one on a proberly a bad ass 4x4.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com