Where to Buy Trailer Tires?

Started by Gamer, June 16, 2005, 11:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamer

Where can I find Trailer Tires with the rim.  I found them on Walmarts website but don't want to pay for the shipping.  None of the Walmart stores by me in broward carry them anymore.  Any suggestions?

bigscrub79

[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

raptor426

I always get my trailer tires from Bass Pro Shops.  They always have plenty of them in stock.  They have all different wheel and tire sizes to chose from also.
2005 Yamaha Raptor 660r #26:AC grab bar, Alba Pro Elite nerfs, Uni filter, UM full body skid, AC swingarm skid, White Bros R4 slipon
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 660:27" Mudlites, 12" C-series rims, 2500# winch
2003 Yamaha YZ426F:stock
2002 Honda Rancher:27"Mudlites
2001 Polaris Scrambler 400

ish

also you can try Northern Tools. thats were i got mines
[url="//www.atvmiaxtreme.com"]www.ATVMiaXtreme.com[/url]
[url="http://img230.echo.cx/img230/4730/xtreme6bj.jpg"]http://img230.echo.cx/img230/4730/xtreme6bj.jpg[/url]

Gamer

Thanks alot guys.  I'll give Bass Pro Shops a try.  I checked there website and couldnt find them.  I'll give them a call.

stump66

Pep boys has'em at a decent price with the rim. I think Sams club also. And maybe Lowes or home depot since they are selling trailers now.
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

jwscroll

The tractor supply center has alot of oddball stuff, you might try there.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

Eworm

pep boys or Northern tools man 4 sure

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com