Our kids need heros... real ones

Started by cain73, June 15, 2005, 01:24:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

WOW!!! I like this thread... Ashley you are a great person and scooter is very luck to have you. And I am sure he feels the same way about you. God Bless you both  ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

klutchbuster400


SkyHighT100

Quote from: big-daddy on June 15, 2005, 09:04:16 PM
WOW!!! I like this thread... Ashley you are a great person and scooter is very luck to have you. And I am sure he feels the same way about you. God Bless you both  ;)

Wow, you are way too sweet.. thank you for the morning boost that I needed :)
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

SkyHighT100

The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

jwscroll

There seem to be alot of negative threads right now. I thought I'd pull something more positive to the top. ;D ;D ;D
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com