Places Member Live

Started by jbbj220, June 06, 2005, 01:08:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbbj220

What happened to the city that members lived in? It was nice to be able to see where they lived on the post. Is this something that was droped with the changes to the site? Would others like to bring it back and is it possible?
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

sk8r_dude

I noticed it as well. As big as Florida is, its nice to know where everyone lives.
05 Grizzly 660, 2500 winch, Garmin 276c GPS, Quad Boss trunk

05 Grizzly 660 Camo, 2500 winch, Quad Boss trunkĀ 

[url="http://www.beachinlineskates.com/"]http://www.beachinlineskates.com/[/url]
[url="http://www.123skate.com/"]http://www.123skate.com/[/url]
[url="http://www.store.yahoo.com/beachinlineskates/"]http://www.store.yahoo.com/beachinlineskates/[/url]
[url="http://www.authorized-sunglasses-watches.com"]http://www.authorized-sunglasses-watches.com[/url]

mrbones

I know. I'm workin' on it. Gonna setup a new map system, too.  ;D
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

jbbj220

Good, just wongering what had happened. You do a nice job with this site.

   Jim,
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

mrbones

I got the location back online. But the location is corrupt. Read this:

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,3727.0.html

The member map is proving to be a pain to integrate. I'll get that going eventually.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

jbbj220

Mr. Bones, thanks for all your hard work, and for a great site. I can not seem to stay off of it.

   Jim,
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing