Ride from Lake Oklawaha RV park

Started by DWilson, July 14, 2010, 10:40:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dieselbeef

bringin it back..i haven't posted here in awhile..kinda fergot but oklawaha is the best family place I know of to ride out of...we love it

little blue 300

The only problem staying there is that the trails bring you out into the "RED" section, which in my opinion, is the roughest trails up there. But they may have dragged it since I was there last. Larry

dieselbeef

its also less crowded and since it is the hatred 2 way trails that's a plus for my 8 yr old

been alotta accidents lately makin the internet

patches206

Ocala is a crash waiting to happen in my opinion, every time I go I come across a head on.   I do like the Oklawaha KOA its a off road friendly place!
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com