New guy her from jax

Started by Bigg_boy35, February 17, 2015, 05:45:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigg_boy35

Just bought a new brute force 750 and don't know where to ride anyone from jax that knows a place would be great looking to have some fun with my new toy . Thanks

gmiller0737

#1
I am also in Jax,I Ride Ocala N.F. sometimes (Park @ Rodman Dam & Plenty of Trails) Or I have rode Osceola but most of the trails there just dead end & it's usualy wet & Muddy Either are around 1.5 hr drive from Jax,When your Ready for some really great riding Make a Trip to West Virginia & ride The Hatfield McCoy Trails www.trailsheaven.com

patches206

Welcome to the site.   Bit far for you but I like Croom.
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Busta Nutt

You bought a new ATV and don't know where to ride it?

MedicMudder

There is good place to ride in Hastings.if you are on Face Book look up N.E.FLA ATV  you can get directions info,and pics It' a great place to ride!!!!!!!
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

Bigg_boy35

Thanks for the input I have been to croom and hogwaller . I am looking for some where local . I have heard of a couple of places on the Westside . Looking for people here in jax

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com