44th Annual Pumpkin Run

Started by AMC, August 25, 2014, 09:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLACKCAV04

Thanks AMC. Are the night trail and the day the same trail?
2013 Polaris RzR 800S::29.5 outlaws::cooter brown top::snorkels::led light bar::custom tunes

2005 Yamaha Rhino 660(Sold)
2004 Honda Rubicon(sold)

AMC

I can't tell you everything......some things will have to be a surprise.

Did I tell you that we are having a live band this year?

AMC

TRIPOLAR

UM.....NO!
Are you saying we may have entertainment other than the usual........?
That would be really cool.
Can't wait.



BLACKCAV04

lol ok thanks! nope i don't think we knew that.
2013 Polaris RzR 800S::29.5 outlaws::cooter brown top::snorkels::led light bar::custom tunes

2005 Yamaha Rhino 660(Sold)
2004 Honda Rubicon(sold)

AMC

The band is Rough Edges.....Their good too.

AMC

Ok, one more chance for a FREE pass to the 44th annual Pumpkin Run...............

I have chosen a number between 1 (one) and 500 (five hundred), the person who comes the closest to but does not go over that number will WIN.

I will announce the number and determine the winner at (9:30pm tonight 10/22)

Also........Pre-entry will close TODAY at NOON, go to apollomotorcycleclub.com to pre-enter and receive a free event T-shirt.

AMC

SMP63

Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

TRIPOLAR

Can I win a ticket for a buddy?
I would say it is either the PO BOX for the club "402" or a number representing this years event.
I'm going with.......44
44


TRIPOLAR

Are we allowed to have camp fires?
If you covered this earlier, I'm sorry.

AMC

Yes, campfires are allowed as long as you don't leave them unattended and don't bring pallets to burn.

This property is a working cattle ranch and the nails left behind after burning pallets can kill the cattle if they eat them.

AMC

kingquad08


prosa69


AMC

Quote from: SMP63 on October 22, 2014, 01:12:36 PM
327

Congrats SMP63......You were the closest, the number was 468.

Please send me a PM with your contact info for details on how to claim your FREE pass to the 44th Annual Pumpkin Run.

AMC

SMP63

ALLRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will do.
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

hondaquad19


grizzlynick


BLACKCAV04

trailers loaded, just waiting to get outta work!
2013 Polaris RzR 800S::29.5 outlaws::cooter brown top::snorkels::led light bar::custom tunes

2005 Yamaha Rhino 660(Sold)
2004 Honda Rubicon(sold)

AMC

I think it went GREAT.....love to hear some feedback.

TRIPOLAR

Awesome!!
As usual, a very organized event.
Had a blast.  Missed a trial marker at a transition and ended coming out a little early.
Don't know if someone took it down or if it just wasn't marked well to begin with.
Couple of our troops went back out and eventually found the trail.
Said it looked like nobody had been on the trail.
Guess we weren't the only ones to miss it.
Ready for next year!
Or maybe another opportunity before then?