44th Annual Pumpkin Run

Started by AMC, August 25, 2014, 09:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AMC

I believe I remember telling you that if you had a picture with me and that sign together from last years event, that would qualify you for a FREE pass to this years event.

You wouldn't happen to still have that photo.....would you?

AMC

GRIZZLY_TAMER

You bet I do!



I thank you and so does my dad!


AMC

Quote from: GRIZZLY_TAMER on September 29, 2014, 09:53:01 PM
You bet I do!



I thank you and so does my dad!



Yea Buddy...That's the one.....Thank You for showing your love for the Pumpkin Run.

Send me a PM with your contact info and I'll send you details on how to claim your FREE pass to the 44th Annual Pumpkin Run.

AMC

asmart82

Great picture, Grizzly_Tamer! Dave, is there any chance with all this rain it will be TOO wet to hold the run? I saw Mudmuckers was cancelled.

BLACKCAV04

With all this rain that black diamond trail should be really nasty.
2013 Polaris RzR 800S::29.5 outlaws::cooter brown top::snorkels::led light bar::custom tunes

2005 Yamaha Rhino 660(Sold)
2004 Honda Rubicon(sold)

grizzlynick

Oh yeah! No doubt BLACKCAV, always up for
A challenge!

hondaquad19

I hope the parking lot isn't under water

BLACKCAV04

amc any preview pics of the trails???
2013 Polaris RzR 800S::29.5 outlaws::cooter brown top::snorkels::led light bar::custom tunes

2005 Yamaha Rhino 660(Sold)
2004 Honda Rubicon(sold)

grizzlynick


AMC

I'll be up there this weekend......I'll post plenty of pictures when I return.

And NO chance we are not having the event. ;D

AMC

BLACKCAV04

Awesome! Thanks AMC. Your gonna be there this weekend? I'm free maybe I can come help test out the trails 😃
2013 Polaris RzR 800S::29.5 outlaws::cooter brown top::snorkels::led light bar::custom tunes

2005 Yamaha Rhino 660(Sold)
2004 Honda Rubicon(sold)

grizzlynick

Thank you, that is going to help a lot to see
What to expect when we show and to prepare for it.

AMC

Just prepare to have a good time.....Lot's of new additions this year.

AMC

Well, GOOD news, the property didn't get nearly as much rain as we thought.

Here are a few pictures of the main parking/camping pasture.






AMC

Here is a special project we have been working on for Pumpkin Run participants......





8 stall shower to get the mud off.

AMC

We also got a good start on some "Black Diamond" trails.



Can't get too far with my 2wd Honda rancher......this is why you DON'T go down a black diamond trail without help, because no one in our club has a big enough machine to get you out.



Black diamond trails are ON YOUR OWN trails, we will not even try to recover your machine should you get stuck or breakdown.


AMC

Here is a look at the water level in the "Water Wheelie" pit.....pretty full right now, hopefully it will go down some before the event.



AMC

AMC

Here are a few shots of the Pumpkin Run trails.....some wet,....some dry.









AMC

grizzlynick

#68
Thank you for the pictures. Doesn't look to bad
Atleast the main parking lot isn't under water.

BLACKCAV04

great pictures, cant wait to get out there!
2013 Polaris RzR 800S::29.5 outlaws::cooter brown top::snorkels::led light bar::custom tunes

2005 Yamaha Rhino 660(Sold)
2004 Honda Rubicon(sold)

AMC

#70
I'm going to check this post @10:00pm tonight 10/8/2014.....the person who has posted the most ATV related pictures will win a FREE pass to the 44th Annual Pumpkin Run.

GO!

AMC


AMC

Ok, Let's give this another try.

I will be away from my computer all weekend, so, starting today 10/10/14 and ending Sunday evening at 7:00pm 10/12/14.............The person who posts the most ATV related pictures will win a.. PAIR.. of free tickets to the 44th Annual Pumpkin Run.

Here we GO.

AMC

BLACKCAV04

#73
Will yall be selling pumpkin run t shirts at the event? Or will they only available when you bought pre sale tickets?
2013 Polaris RzR 800S::29.5 outlaws::cooter brown top::snorkels::led light bar::custom tunes

2005 Yamaha Rhino 660(Sold)
2004 Honda Rubicon(sold)

asmart82

Quote from: BLACKCAV04 on October 10, 2014, 02:14:57 PM
Will yall be selling pumpkin run t shirts at the event? Or will they only available when you bought pre sale tickets?

They usually sell them at the trailer towards the back of the property. Just follow the entrance road all the way back to the fence.