44th Annual Pumpkin Run

Started by AMC, August 25, 2014, 09:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLACKCAV04

we will be making the trip up with about 6-10 bike in our group, excited for this event have heard lots of positive things and im deflationary looking forward to this!
2013 Polaris RzR 800S::29.5 outlaws::cooter brown top::snorkels::led light bar::custom tunes

2005 Yamaha Rhino 660(Sold)
2004 Honda Rubicon(sold)

AMC

Quote from: taz bf 750 on September 12, 2014, 09:45:14 PM
I have herd that there is a lot of people going this year . if you sell out on the poker run tickets fast are you going to sell any more than 50  I ask because some people did not get tickets last year because you sold out so fast  and we wanted to go for the ride but you said no more than 50 so what might you do this year  thks

I plan to print 75 poker cards this year, but will only sell cards up to an hour before the start of the poker run to give me time to put names on all the cards, for the last several years I have been selling out at the last minute just to get 50 people signed up.

However many people I sign up before the 12:00 noon deadline will be the amount of the pot. If I sell out all 75 cards that will be $750 cash to one lucky winner. So, I suggest if you want to get in on the poker run.....get there early.

AMC

Time for another chance at a FREE pass to the 44th Annual Pumpkin Run......

The first person to post a picture of a MUDDY machine will WIN.

( by machine, I mean your ride, dirt bike, ATV, sidexside etc..)

AMC

TRIPOLAR2

#28

AMC

Quote from: TRIPOLAR2 on September 17, 2014, 09:51:18 PM
What do you think?
http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s373/LIP-PIERCER/muddybike.jpg


Yes, I think that's pretty muddy and being the first to post up a picture of a MUDDY MACHINE.....You are the winner of a FREE pass to the 44th Annual Pumpkin Run.

Congratulations TRIPOLAR2.

Send me a PM with your contact info for details on how to claim your prize.

AMC

Oh, and if anyone else has a picture of a MUDDY Machine....post it up, I'll choose the muddiest one for another FREE pass......This Friday evening, the 19th.

BLACKCAV04

#30
In the process of getting it muddy.


2013 Polaris RzR 800S::29.5 outlaws::cooter brown top::snorkels::led light bar::custom tunes

2005 Yamaha Rhino 660(Sold)
2004 Honda Rubicon(sold)

AMC

Looks like BLACKCAV04 is in the running so far......anybody else got a picture of a MUDDY machine????

grizzlynick, I hurt my neck looking at your picture.

The winner will be announced this evening around 6pm.

AMC

grizzlynick

Always in the mud.

grizzlygirl09

Covered in mud!

asmart82

Mmmmm mud

grizzlygirl09

Okay, I see where this is going.
Need more mud!!!!!
I told them not to go there.........!

AMC

Quote from: grizzlygirl09 on September 19, 2014, 08:22:16 PM
Okay, I see where this is going.
Need more mud!!!!!
I told them not to go there.........!


Yep......That right there is MUDDY!

Congrats grizzlygirl09....You have won yourself a FREE pass to the 44th Annual Pumpkin Run.

For contributing to the thread, BLACKCAV04, grizzlynick and asmart82.....you also win a FREE pass.

I need all 4 of you to send me your contact info via PM for details on how to claim your prizes.

AMC

AMC

Looks like this year will be a wet one.......4 more inches of rain this past weekend and more on the way.

AMC


TRIPOLAR

I think we can handle it.
One of our group members water testing snorkel system at Holopaw.





AMC

DANG Man......only thing you need now is a MASK.

Thanks for posting.

AMC

asmart82

I may be going alone this year. If anyone plans to go and wouldn't mind another rider tagging along, let me know!

iusen20

how about passes for cleanness bike coming to pumpkin run

asmart82

Fixed!!!

BLACKCAV04

wow now thats a clean bike iusen20!
2013 Polaris RzR 800S::29.5 outlaws::cooter brown top::snorkels::led light bar::custom tunes

2005 Yamaha Rhino 660(Sold)
2004 Honda Rubicon(sold)

AMC

#44
Great idea iusen20........First person to post a picture of a clean bike....with a pumpkin on it....will win.

AMC

HappyGoLucky93

Happy Halloween!!

AMC

We got another winner!

Congrats HappyGoLucky93 you just won a FREE pass to the 44th Annual Pumpkin Run.

Send me a PM with your contact info for details on how to claim your FREE pass.

AMC

GRIZZLY_TAMER

That was Quick!
Had to go buy a Pumpkin
This is a clean bike, pumpkin, shirt and rider!



But not for long!!!!

AMC

Hey,.....You look familiar, aren't you the guy who made the "I luv me some pumpkin run" sign and rode it all around Holopaw last year before the Pumpkin Run?


GRIZZLY_TAMER

#49
That was me!