Married Too Long

Started by digginfool, August 02, 2013, 12:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cr500pro

ur opinion that im a peace of crap,is just that ur opinion every  A-hole has 1,but this is a true fact n will remain a fact for ur entire life...u gotta get up to work every day,count ur pennys just2  survive  & live long enough to hopefully get ur retirements checks,& even then u will still have 2 count ur pennys,cuse u will live on a fixed income till ur root.,,my suggestion is get a thin rope put it around ur neck,pick a tree and end it all now.n save urself from a crappy life. >:D >:D >:D

yfz122

#26
I would rather be homeless and white before being a cuban billionaire. And I love what I do for a living. White folks are getting tired of sorry f*ckers like you. When we finally rise up people like you will be running scared.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

duroc825

I swear CR is Fishallic!
Too many similarities.

cr500pro

white folks arent gonna do crap in the future,white americans r cowards,,besides between the blacks n all the hispanics,whites r the minority now in ur own country haha,what a slap in the face. >:D.we allready have a black president i think is awesome ;D.and in the future u will see a latino,possibly a cuban as president,hopefully a black cuban,thats turns all u white  cowards into slaves >:D >:D.......so u rather be poor then a rich cuban hahaha what BS pal..u have no idea how gooodddddddd  money makes life,well u will never know it,u will be too busy working till ur 6ft under and forgotten in 30days.haha

Anoriginal

Quote from: cr500pro on August 23, 2013, 02:52:47 PM
white folks arent gonna do crap in the future,white americans r cowards,,besides between the blacks n all the hispanics,whites r the minority now in ur own country haha,what a slap in the face. >:D.we allready have a black president i think is awesome ;D.and in the future u will see a latino,possibly a cuban as president,hopefully a black cuban,thats turns all u white  cowards into slaves >:D >:D.......so u rather be poor then a rich cuban hahaha what BS pal..u have no idea how gooodddddddd  money makes life,well u will never know it,u will be too busy working till ur 6ft under and forgotten in 30days.haha


One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

Anoriginal

Quote from: duroc825 on August 23, 2013, 12:15:52 AM
I swear CR is Fishallic!
Too many similarities.


Nah. Dave (Fishahallic) is smarter than this guy. This kid is just a lying, insecure, troll. Nothing more. Fun to mess with.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

bigAl300ex

A small zoo in Georgia obtained a very rare species of Gorilla.  Within a few weeks the gorilla, a female, became very difficult to handle.
Upon examination, the veterinarian determined the problem.  The gorilla was in heat.  To make matters worse, there was no male gorilla available.

Thinking about their problem, the zoo keeper thought about Bobby Lee Walton, a redneck
part-time worker responsible for cleaning the animal cages.

Bobby Lee, like most rednecks, had little sense but possessed ample ability to satisfy a female of any species.

The zoo keeper thought they might have a solution.  Bobby Lee was approached with a proposition.  Would he be willing to mate with the gorilla for $500.00?

Booby Lee showed some interest, but said he would have to think the matter over carefully.

The following day, he announced that he would accept their offer, but only under five conditions:

"First," Booby Lee said, "I ain't gonna kiss her on the lips."  The keeper quickly agreed to this condition.
"Second," he said, "she must wear a 'Dale Earnhardt Forever' T-shirt."  The keeper again readily agreed to this condition.
"Third," he said, "you can't never tell no one about this."  The keeper again readily agreed to this condition.
"Fourth," Bobby Lee said, "I want all the children raised Southern Baptist."  Once again it was agreed.

"And last," Bobby Lee said, "I'll need another week to come up with the $500.00!"  2:L



*Just wanted to "lighten" up this thread.  It started out funny and go to serious.  Some people need to have a sense of humor in this forum.  Been married to my wife for thirteen years, but been together for over twenty-two.  She still my best friend and jokes around just as much as I do.*



digginfool

My wife said to me: "You know, I was a fool when I married you."
I said "yes dear, but I was in love and didn't notice it."

I asked my wife where she'd like to go for our anniversary and she said "take me somewhere I've never been" - so I showed her into the kitchen!

I went to Anoriginal and told him I was looking to get a divorce because my wife hadn't spoken to me in six months.  He told me to think it over, "wives like that are hard to get!"

A man and his wife were in a court for their divorce case.  The problem was who should get custody of the child.
The wife screamed and jumped up and said: "Your Honor. I brought the child into the world with all the pain and labor; hence
The child should be in my custody. "  The judge turned to the husband and said: "What do you have to Say in your defense?"
The man sat for a while contemplating...then slowly rose. "Your Honor... If I put a dollar in a Pepsi Vending Machine and a Pepsi Comes out...
Whose Pepsi is it..... The machine's or mine?"

8)
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

digginfool

My wife is on a new diet. Coconuts and bananas. She hasn't lost weight, but boy can she climb a tree!

What's worse than a Male Chauvinist Pig?
A woman that won't do what she's told.

I was explaining to my wife last night that when you die you are reincarnated but must come back as a different creature.
She said "I would like to come back as a cow."
I said "You're obviously not f--king listening."

Love may be blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

MedicMudder

I got a gun for my wife...good trade huh?????? :P :P     
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

big-daddy

Quote from: yfz122 on August 21, 2013, 06:42:45 PM
CRDork must be or is related to bigdaddy

Nope the dumb f**k is not related to me. The only thing that comes close to this low life dripsh!t is when I ate some bad Mexican Food and gave me the runs.  ???
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

duroc825

That's giving him more credit than he deserves!

Anoriginal

Quote from: big-daddy on September 07, 2013, 10:18:56 PM
Quote from: yfz122 on August 21, 2013, 06:42:45 PM
CRDork must be or is related to bigdaddy

Nope the dumb f**k is not related to me. The only thing that comes close to this low life dripsh!t is when I ate some bad Mexican Food and gave me the runs.  ???


Hey Ricky!  Hope you and yoir family are all doing well!

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

big-daddy

#38
All doing good. Jr is 16 years, has a girl friend, driving and play with all my toys. How about you?

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/3568/goxstcybwmnvzasdybjxjq.mp4


Quote from: Anoriginal on September 09, 2013, 01:05:21 AM
Quote from: big-daddy on September 07, 2013, 10:18:56 PM
Quote from: yfz122 on August 21, 2013, 06:42:45 PM
CRDork must be or is related to bigdaddy

Nope the dumb f**k is not related to me. The only thing that comes close to this low life dripsh!t is when I ate some bad Mexican Food and gave me the runs.  ???


Hey Ricky!  Hope you and yoir family are all doing well!


I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Anoriginal

Quote from: big-daddy on September 09, 2013, 10:12:35 AM
All doing good. Jr is 16 years, has a girl friend, driving and play with all my toys. How about you?

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/3568/goxstcybwmnvzasdybjxjq.mp4


Quote from: Anoriginal on September 09, 2013, 01:05:21 AM
Quote from: big-daddy on September 07, 2013, 10:18:56 PM
Quote from: yfz122 on August 21, 2013, 06:42:45 PM
CRDork must be or is related to bigdaddy

Nope the dumb f**k is not related to me. The only thing that comes close to this low life dripsh!t is when I ate some bad Mexican Food and gave me the runs.  ???


Hey Ricky!  Hope you and yoir family are all doing well!




That is awesome! Glad everyone is doing good. Hard to believe your son is 16. Makes me feel old!

Everyone is good on my end. My son is 5 and juat started kindergarten.  Yeah...I'm 43 with a 5 year old. Keeping me young I hope.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

patches206

Quote from: Anoriginal on September 09, 2013, 12:56:03 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on September 09, 2013, 10:12:35 AM
All doing good. Jr is 16 years, has a girl friend, driving and play with all my toys. How about you?

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/3568/goxstcybwmnvzasdybjxjq.mp4


Quote from: Anoriginal on September 09, 2013, 01:05:21 AM
Quote from: big-daddy on September 07, 2013, 10:18:56 PM
Quote from: yfz122 on August 21, 2013, 06:42:45 PM
CRDork must be or is related to bigdaddy

Nope the dumb f**k is not related to me. The only thing that comes close to this low life dripsh!t is when I ate some bad Mexican Food and gave me the runs.  ???


Hey Ricky!  Hope you and yoir family are all doing well!




That is awesome! Glad everyone is doing good. Hard to believe your son is 16. Makes me feel old!

Everyone is good on my end. My son is 5 and juat started kindergarten.  Yeah...I'm 43 with a 5 year old. Keeping me young I hope.

Matt got you on that one, 47 with a 6 year old. :banghead.gif <nanaparty>
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Anoriginal

Quote from: patches206 on September 09, 2013, 12:58:21 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on September 09, 2013, 12:56:03 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on September 09, 2013, 10:12:35 AM
All doing good. Jr is 16 years, has a girl friend, driving and play with all my toys. How about you?

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/3568/goxstcybwmnvzasdybjxjq.mp4


Quote from: Anoriginal on September 09, 2013, 01:05:21 AM
Quote from: big-daddy on September 07, 2013, 10:18:56 PM
Quote from: yfz122 on August 21, 2013, 06:42:45 PM
CRDork must be or is related to bigdaddy

Nope the dumb f**k is not related to me. The only thing that comes close to this low life dripsh!t is when I ate some bad Mexican Food and gave me the runs.  ???


Hey Ricky!  Hope you and yoir family are all doing well!




That is awesome! Glad everyone is doing good. Hard to believe your son is 16. Makes me feel old!

Everyone is good on my end. My son is 5 and juat started kindergarten.  Yeah...I'm 43 with a 5 year old. Keeping me young I hope.

Matt got you on that one, 47 with a 6 year old. :banghead.gif <nanaparty>

Who's the father?


Lol...couldn't resist.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

digginfool

54 with a 9 year-old.   :'( :'(

She's the sparkle in my life, though.  She's given me more joy than either of the other two, not that I play favorites or anything.   ;)
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

yfz122

38 and always wore a rubber..... ;D
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

yfz122

Not making fun of you guys. I've  always known that I am a selfish bastard.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

digginfool

My wife kicked me out of the house today.  She came home and found me measuring myself.  I guess she wasn't happy it was only long enough to reach the back of her sister's throat.   :o
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

digginfool

My wife just came in and said, "I don't know if I am coming or going. "I said to her, "Judging by the look on your face, you're going - 'cus when you're coming, you look like a freaking Down Syndrome kid trying to whistle!"
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."