02 500 sportsman water pump seal

Started by knotreadyx4, December 08, 2012, 07:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

knotreadyx4

02 500 ho 26in outlaws

gmiller0737

According to the Factory Service Manual the Engine has to come out & be at least partialy torn down & it references a Special Seal installation tool,Might want to ask over ay Polaris Forum I am sure there are some folks overthere with 1st hand experience http://www.polarisatvforums.com
Here is a detailed post on the seal on Highlifter forums with out engine removal or tear down http://forum.highlifter.com/m3206595-print.aspx

Keeter

Quote from: gmiller0737 on December 09, 2012, 12:15:09 AM
According to the Factory Service Manual the Engine has to come out & be at least partialy torn down & it references a Special Seal installation tool,Might want to ask over ay Polaris Forum I am sure there are some folks overthere with 1st hand experience http://www.polarisatvforums.com
Here is a detailed post on the seal on Highlifter forums with out engine removal or tear down http://forum.highlifter.com/m3206595-print.aspx

Great info.  I hope this never happens to my 800.
2019 Can Am 850 XMR