Mudlites on a utv?

Started by Crewsing, November 09, 2011, 03:24:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crewsing

My friend has four brand new mudlites. 2-26/12/12 and 2-26/10-12. I have a ranger crew.  Will these support the bigger utv?  They have nice rims with them but the lug pattern is smaller then mine. I think the wheels came off a polaris atv.  I was thinking about finding some more stock rims and transferring the mudlites to them.  That way around the neighborhood, on the paved roads, I could ride my stock tires and when I go mudding or trail riding put the mudlites on. I have read that the mudlites will wear fast on paved roads.  I have a 3"lift and a-arms. And was thinking about putting 28-29" tires on but I can get these rims and tires for 200. What you guys think?   
2013 Can Am Outlander 1000 XTP 29.5 OL2 Snorkel
2005 Polaris 800 29.5 outlaw2 (sold)
2007 Polaris 800 Stealth 29.5 Outlaws Snorkel lift(sold)

abrady

Quote from: Crewsing on November 09, 2011, 03:24:35 AM
My friend has four brand new mudlites. 2-26/12/12 and 2-26/10-12. I have a ranger crew.  Will these support the bigger utv?  They have nice rims with them but the lug pattern is smaller then mine. I think the wheels came off a polaris atv.  I was thinking about finding some more stock rims and transferring the mudlites to them.  That way around the neighborhood, on the paved roads, I could ride my stock tires and when I go mudding or trail riding put the mudlites on. I have read that the mudlites will wear fast on paved roads.  I have a 3"lift and a-arms. And was thinking about putting 28-29" tires on but I can get these rims and tires for 200. What you guys think?   

mudlites are a good tire as long as you can turn them fast in thick mud. they do ware fast on hard road. but ride better than outlaws for sure
o9 550 H1, mudlites

Crewsing

Sounds good.  For the price and having 95% tread im going to try them out.  i was a little concerned aboit the excess weight of the crew, but i'm going to try them out and see how they do.  Ill be slinging mud before i know it. Thanks.
2013 Can Am Outlander 1000 XTP 29.5 OL2 Snorkel
2005 Polaris 800 29.5 outlaw2 (sold)
2007 Polaris 800 Stealth 29.5 Outlaws Snorkel lift(sold)

k-town quad boy #5

I have some camo rims for a ranger $150 obo
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES

Crewsing

Where are those rims located?  Or call me at nine o four 343 two 2 nine five
2013 Can Am Outlander 1000 XTP 29.5 OL2 Snorkel
2005 Polaris 800 29.5 outlaw2 (sold)
2007 Polaris 800 Stealth 29.5 Outlaws Snorkel lift(sold)

mygpprodotcom

I have brand new 26' Mudlites for sale, hit me up.


$440


Mygppro Motor Sports.

Keeter

I ran a set on my Polaris 500. Aintskeerd ran a set until they were bald.  I was impressed by them on and off road.
2019 Can Am 850 XMR