Question for moderator

Started by CABLEGUY1, May 22, 2005, 08:09:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CABLEGUY1

Why is it that My log on times out? When ever I'm forced to log in and put my password in I choose to stay logged in.But eventually it times out I guess. I put all 9s in the minute section and also check to stay logged in . Please help. Thanks.

Da_Mtg_Man

QuoteWhy is it that My log on times out? When ever I'm forced to log in and put my password in I choose to stay logged in.But eventually it times out I guess. I put all 9s in the minute section and also check to stay logged in . Please help. Thanks.

Hmmmmm, Thats a question for MrBoNeS. I'll get with him and get back with you on this.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

mrbones

I've got mine set at the default 360 and I've never seen it timeout. For some reason, your browser is clearing out the cookie that keeps you logged on. Set your browser to accept all cookies from atvflorida.com. That might fix the problem.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

CABLEGUY1


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com