Mods deleting threads

Started by Old_School, May 17, 2005, 12:01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old_School

I posted a response in a thread about someone thinking of trading in their shee for the Yamaha 450. I went back(don't know how long I waited) but it's gone. It was in the general section. What gives?   -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

LIV2RIDE

That was a thread from 2004. He had already decided to keep his shee long ago.
Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

Old_School

Oh lol. Didn't look at the date on the post. Ya I'd delete it too if somebody brought one back from the dead.  ;)  -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

mrbones

Post that are more than 6 months old get deleted every week. Classifieds ads get deleted after 30 days.

I delete the posts after 6 months because this board has reached it's capacity and needs to be upgraded. It gets too slow otherwise.

I'm working on the upgrade. :)
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com