Polaris Sportsman X2 Question

Started by Ynot0323, July 02, 2012, 06:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ynot0323

I have an 08 Sportsman 500 X2, and am curious if anyone can tell me where i can find accessories that mount onto the track rails that are mounted on the front lid and in the rear dump bed ??

I would like to mount a gun rack on the front lid, as well as some type of storage boxes in the dump bed for tools, straps, etc..

I can post a picture of the track rails if need be..

Tony

Starbuc71

I have a 07 500X2 and can not find any accessories that will mount on the front rack or rear bed except for pure Polaris storage boxes.  I'm sure there are a few aftermarket companies that may have a bolt on gun rack but not one that will mount into the rear holes in the box.  The pure Polaris boxes ca be found on eBay or go to pure Polaris.  The rear box that fits in the bed will fit in half the bed or buy 2 to fill the entire bed.  Hope this helps
2011 Can Am outlander 800R XXC

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com