Any places by Rinker

Started by 305 RiDeR, December 21, 2010, 02:05:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zman03

lets do a night ride!!!!!!!!! <nanaparty> :T
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

zman03

wHO,S RIDING THIS WEEKEND? i,LL BE OUT SUNDAY AROUND  10 am to do some rippin!!!!
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

juanky

will prob be there sunday should be nice and muddy out there after all this rain
2006 yamaha big bear
2007 honda 400ex
2007 honda 400ex (wifes bike)

zman03

so how was it? dry?  muddy?  I could not make it :'( :(     I did drive by and see only a few trucks and the usual kid riding up and back :banghead.gif :banghead.gif :K :no :no in the parking area next to 137ave creating a dust cloud :F
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

zman03

I gotta ride tommorrow!!!!!!!! <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty>
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

mtbatvrider

Is there people riding out here? I'm looking for a closer place to ride for the weekend or just the day!!

I_N_3

Zman and Bat pm for info on a better spot I found.
KiNG QuAD 750

I_N_3

KiNG QuAD 750

zman03

I drove by 137ave and 8st and noticed (2) big green trash dumpters FULL of stuff, taken out of the area where the paintballers play <nanaparty>    Looks like they tore down the makeshift play field the paintballers set up.  I hope they dont shut this place down for riding :'(
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

rdm225

What about the area west of rhe turnpike near the prison is this area open to ride?

I_N_3

RDM last time I went it was. Wanna set up a ride over there one weekend?
KiNG QuAD 750

serg88

is the place your talking about the one off the exit of 41st by metro west ? i wanna take a ride out there

I_N_3

KiNG QuAD 750

YELLOW RR

There is a big sign in the parking lot. said someone is trying to build a church, saw it last sunday.
2007 LTR450

zman03

I just saw about 3 signs that said "NO Tresspassing Conservation area" where the paintballers use to play, just south of the new church sign close to the sidewalk along 137ave.  And to think this almost became a LOWES.  now there gonna start the HARRASSMENT :F :deal.gif   and they did clean up the place ;D
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

trx450rdanny

i wanna ride .. my pops always so busy...