Any places by Rinker

Started by 305 RiDeR, December 21, 2010, 02:05:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACFYZ250

No unfortunatly i wont beable to make it out but hopefully next week yeah  :'(

zman03

so can I get a head count on who's in?   we got a good spot to park!  this spot is like the bat cave entrance 8) ;) I hope to get there about 11:00am the latest   let me know so I can give ya some directions ;)  Pm me  ;)
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

ocod

#52
zman
I'm metting iggy at 8:15 at I-75 ramp and 186th st chevron.

still driving black truck??



zman03

Youve gotta pin it to win it!

zman03

what a day of riding, we rode about 6-7 rounds from 10-4:30pm  looks like people have been camping out from all the bonfires. really soft grippy black dirt, tight fast trails, lots of technical areas  wow im sore man.   I did see a cop when I was leaving in the parking lot :'(  was anyone there when they showed up?  was anyone told anything?
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

ocod

Pics of today action.
Great riding with I_N_3 and his 4x4 with a winch.
Came in handy so not to break my back.
Mud was awesome. Some deep ruts but nothing team work and heni afterwards didn't make it it worth it.
May be next time I'll convice zman to get dirty and hit the deep stuff  ;D




zman03

fat chance ,to much $$$$ in my bike to burry in the mud, I like the quick tecnical trails, next time come with me and we'll show you some trails. we rode like 30-40 miles of trails. NO SEAT RIDING  mostly good soft black dirt trails,  sweet  ;D   
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

ocod

Quote from: zman03 on January 17, 2011, 12:38:30 AM
fat chance ,to much $$$$ in my bike to burry in the mud, I like the quick tecnical trails, next time come with me and we'll show you some trails. we rode like 30-40 miles of trails. NO SEAT RIDING  mostly good soft black dirt trails,  sweet  ;D   

I hear yah,
def will stay longer next time.
need to plan another ride may be in 2 weeks :)




zman03

how'd ya like the parkin spot ? not bad right?   I prefer NOT to be in the whole dust bowl next to the main parking area along 137ave. that was where I saw johnny (the cops) when I was leaving around 4:30pm   I dont know if anyone was ticketed, but I wasnt one of them. Let me know when you wanna go again ?  ;D ;) ;)
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

ocod

Quote from: zman03 on January 17, 2011, 12:51:46 AM
how'd ya like the parkin spot ? not bad right?   I prefer NOT to be in the whole dust bowl next to the main parking area along 137ave. that was where I saw johnny (the cops) when I was leaving around 4:30pm   I dont know if anyone was ticketed, but I wasnt one of them. Let me know when you wanna go again ?  ;D ;) ;)

Very handy  ;)


zman03

gotta do a helmet cam to show the trails ;)
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

I_N_3

Yea it was good ridin.

Nice meeting Ocod and Zman. Let me know when you guys are going back out.
KiNG QuAD 750

ocod

If its not rainy want to take take boat out this sunday.
The rain today if it lasts will make this sunday really good for you  ;)
I dont mind riding in the rain.
It will keep bike clean...

I_N_3

Naw not this weekend. I'm going to Orlando with the fam this weekend. Then the weekend after next I'm going up to Bunnell to ride.

KiNG QuAD 750

juanky

hey guys will be there on sunday so whos goin ????
2006 yamaha big bear
2007 honda 400ex
2007 honda 400ex (wifes bike)

zman03

this place is barely even noticed if people would just do a couple of SIMPLE little things ::) , dont ride on 137ave,RIDE IN THE WOODS to the west of parking area, dont go flying through the area where people park and create a huge dust cloud, dont rev the bike (2 or 4 wheel) in the parking area cause of the neighbors,stay east of the pump station off the gravel road,and stay away from rinker to the north (stay south of the RR tracks on the north end),   it aint ocala but its definetely bigger than anyones back yard in Dade county that aint got no where to ride!!!            SO DONT SCREW IT UP!!!!!! :'(  THIS IS FOR ANYONE THAT GOES THERE.  if your one of the many people that i saw doing all the right SIMPLE little things, THANK YOU ,THANK YOU, THANK YOU  because of you we wont be noticed and will enjoy some nice trails FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)   I hope you will be safe and have!!!! fun ;D ;)
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

juanky

zman i couldnt agree with u more when i was there 2 weeks ago there was a guy riding a 400ex doing wheelies up and down the parking lot for no reason if everyone would get there park unload the bikes and go iinto the trails there will be no problems with cops or local residents
2006 yamaha big bear
2007 honda 400ex
2007 honda 400ex (wifes bike)

zman03

the weather will be perfect but it just poured and more rain is coming its probably gonna be  to wet for me, but last weekend was perfect, dry enough to rip through the trails but wet enough to be soft and grippy.   good luck in the fango if you go!
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

juanky

thanx man i will def be out there just picked up an 05 rancher and I MUST TRY IT OUT lol ! i wanna see what it can do and my wife is super excited to get all muddy lmao!!!
2006 yamaha big bear
2007 honda 400ex
2007 honda 400ex (wifes bike)

305 RiDeR

dont let the rain stop you Z!  you can go through mud just nothing deep.   i used to have a z400 and now have an ltr450, as long as you have enough speed you'll go through it.  and if you get stuck, that's what you got your buddies for haha  ;)

juanky

thats right thats what u got friends for im sure anyone on the trail will be happy to pull you out if u get stuck hahaha ;D
2006 yamaha big bear
2007 honda 400ex
2007 honda 400ex (wifes bike)

speedman8903

im down to go riding next weekend the 30th if i have my bike back already from the doctor
05 brute sold

08 brute
10' CATVOS lift
29.5 w/itp ss212 all blk
mimb snorkles
epi clutch kit
rilla rad relocated
and much more!!!

305 RiDeR

anyone want to ride to the humps tomorrow?  or is anyone going to Rinker?

juanky

got a decent little group goin to rinker around 10am about 5 bikes or so
2006 yamaha big bear
2007 honda 400ex
2007 honda 400ex (wifes bike)

zman03

gonna go check it out to see how wet it is
Youve gotta pin it to win it!