German spam

Started by Moose, May 17, 2005, 08:12:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moose

Getting lots of spam in German. Heard about it on the news also. Does anyone know of a problem, and the fix ?
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

53yfz450

if got those messages. [smiley=angry2.gif]
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Asphaltdragon

i got some german attachments sent to me tonnight  :-X

deleted them
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

racemanfl

Man being bombarded at work and home all german

Da_Mtg_Man

I'm only getting it at my work e-mail address but this morning I had 50 undeliverable e-mails and I never sent an e-mail to these addresses. It's aggrivating  >:(
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Moose

I'm blocking the senders and deleting, but I still get some.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

J.D.

FARVEGNUGEN German Spam ....Thank god it ain't FRENCH . ;D
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

bigscrub79

QuoteI'm only getting it at my work e-mail address but this morning I had 50 undeliverable e-mails and I never sent an e-mail to these addresses. It's aggrivating  >:(
I had the same exact email. Drives me crazy! [smiley=banghead.gif]
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

DarkFireDragon

Hey how do I get me some of that German "spam" I hear it tastes a little like the polish sausage and canadian bacon put together. (haha gotta love the corny ones :D )
04' Yamaha BearTracker Steel Blue

"A fool will learn nothing from a wise man, but A wise man wil learn much from a fool"

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com