Project King Quad

Started by OPowersports, November 06, 2010, 10:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

Quote from: OPowersports on December 07, 2010, 12:52:56 AM
Quote from: Paul_S on December 07, 2010, 12:36:40 AM
Quote from: OPowersports on December 07, 2010, 12:32:01 AM
Quote from: Paul_S on December 06, 2010, 01:17:07 PM
Just curious why you are wasting all that fine engineering work on a Suzuki???

Just saying  ;)
What make of bike should I be spending all the engineering work on?

Ummm, I'd like to say a pretty Green Arctic Cat, but that one has already been engineered by your good self.
It would stand to reason that if your Outlaw is a KTM with Polaris plastics then the Green Machine is a Suzuki with Arctic Cat plastics??  ;)

Yeah, I was kinda thinking that one was going to come back and bite me in da azz, when I was posting it earlier.

OPowersports

Well 27 days later and my HMF Pipe is here. I ordered the XL and got the plain Swamp Series but at this point I am glad I got anything...Looks like the tag is on the correct way. Hope installation goes easy. If you ever think about ordering from Cloud Powersports think again they have the slowest and lousiest service ever!
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

OPowersports

vvvvvrrrrrrroooooooommmmmmmmmm!!!!!!
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

rzr ridr

LMAO OP vroomvroom rolback1 you sure do nice work man :ThumbsUp.gif
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

OPowersports

New view from the front of the King!
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

OPowersports

.
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

OPowersports

View of the Butt..
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.