Main Menu

FMX RAMP

Started by Zachtucker, December 08, 2010, 08:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zachtucker

How hard do you have to go to hit the fmx ramp ive never done it but im tempted to... and ive never been on a fmx ramp so some pointers wood be nice

rzr ridr

#1
Just hard enough to make it to the landing zach rolback1 just kidding man It would be best to follow Matt or someone over it dawg Ill be right behind yall :ThumbsUp.gif
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Andy9933

Way easier than it looks. At 20ft gap we were hitting in first gear.
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

Zachtucker

paul can we use the fmx ramp on saturday?

Paul_S

Quote from: Zachtucker on December 09, 2010, 09:11:08 PM
paul can we use the fmx ramp on saturday?


I'll think about it.

What we may do, in the next few weeks is build a tabletop to face it into.

I will have to check with Hitman and Matt though, we all own a 1/3rd of it.

rzr ridr

Hey Paul if you don't want me to hit it on the rzr I understand but I sure would like to see somebody hit it this year dagnabitt :-*come on now ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Yeah, we were looking at the tabletop option today, I am not going to let anyone hit it until we build one.

rzr ridr

#7
Ahh come on man we dont need no landing :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D just aim it toward the water hole ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!