Shifting on a honda

Started by canam2010, December 06, 2010, 09:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

08Honda400EX

I agree, women tend to like the automatic utility style quads more, but it depends on the girl.  I've been looking at some of the newer 08+ polaris scrambler/trailboss' for my finacee.
Charlie Swartz - #890

2008 White/Black Honda TRX400EX
2011 Green Honda Recon 250TM

Anoriginal

Just do as Chillin and I have suggested and bring your but to Manatee County for a day or two. We will handle getting you to master the clutch and various other assorted necessities. (Except looking tough on a Harley...I only do that with Trx#9....because we're badazzes)

By the time we're through with you, you'll be wanting a 450 and doing no handed doubles.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

duroc825

Quote from: trx#9 on December 07, 2010, 08:39:16 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on December 07, 2010, 09:37:44 AM
Chillins right. You need to take a field trip to Manatee County and let Chillin and I introduce you to our world. ATV's, Swamp Buggies, Firearms, Sweet Trucks, Beer, Hunting, Tractors, Fishing, fire building, shooting stuff, skinning deer, BBQ, welding and general hell raising.

When we're done with you, you'll be able to jump, fly, pilot, roll, drive, crash, anything you can get onto or into.

;)
You forgot "acting tough on a Harley"  :o
Now that's funny!  :o ;D

canam2010

Thanks to Charlie, I now know how to shift! I can't believe I was afraid of the clutch for so long!

08Honda400EX

Quote from: canam2010 on December 12, 2010, 05:55:41 PM
Thanks to Charlie, I now know how to shift! I can't believe I was afraid of the clutch for so long!
Your welcome, and your a natural too.  Text me whenever you wanna go riding again.
Charlie Swartz - #890

2008 White/Black Honda TRX400EX
2011 Green Honda Recon 250TM

Chillinthemost

Congrats Can am.  Its all a matter of taste but once you master riding a sport quad, in the right riding locations, you will wonder why anyone would want to destroy a quad where a jet ski would be more appropriate.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com