anyone have a Raptor 700 or yfz 450

Started by wasntme, December 10, 2010, 08:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wasntme

I am trying to find someone in the Tampa area that has either a Raptor 700 or yfz 450 that would let me take some measurements from their bike. Nothing needs to be taken off the bike or changed in any way. I have a 02 Raptor 660 that I want to put Houser nerf bars on. Houser does not make their suspension nerf bars for my quad. I want to modify a set to work on my bike but I would like to purchase a set that is already close to fitting. Yes I know this will be a job to do. I am a fabricator so it will not be a problem for me to machine new pieces and weld if needed I would just rather keep the fabrication to a minimum.

Thanks

duroc825

Maybe try going to a dealer and get your measurements???

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com