new ride at motoplex with free candy

Started by BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING), October 04, 2010, 08:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

 new van ride at motoplex ride ticket includes free candy and icecream at end of every ride.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixnhfysEEDg&feature=fvsr.

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

JECKELS

08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

rzr ridr

I see yall gettin some good practice ECP at least you can out run the dog ;D ;D ;D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN5di_Dfjzg
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

rzr ridr

#4
here's tyler loadin up headin to da plex ;D ;D ;D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WU5lg9Z0xJc you should load from the trunk tyler then you dont have to clean your windshield ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

08KFX450r


rzr ridr

Thats about like something I would do back when ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com