FTR MX Series - Sunshine MX

Started by RAM463MX, October 05, 2010, 09:54:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAM463MX

FTR MOTOCROSS RACE OCTOBER 24, 2010

Round 4 of the 2010-2011 Florida Trail Riders Motocross Championship Series, on October 24, 2010 at Sunshine Motocross in Clearwater Fl.

Sunshine is a fun track with a winding supercross section. The dirt is intermediate terrain – not too hard, not too soft. They also have an awesome dirt RC track if you want to bring your RC cars or trucks. The FREESTYLE guys will be jumping Saturday night.

NON FTR MEMBERS "Only a $15.00 dollar one day FTR membership." Come race with FTR for the day and we're sure you will want to stay! Pass the word around for some good fun racing!

Old man on a 450R with my son on a TRX 90 having FUN!!!

MadlRacing

Is FTR running any quad classes?  I thought they didn't allow quads anymore.
Madl Racing Family
#41 Mark

Paul_S

They are running quad classes.

I think we are going to get 2 of the rounds, the one in December is 50/50 coming to us, but the one in April definitely is.

We got about 40 quads that will race in it.

Ride1Rob

That'll be the next day after a DC quads points night.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

RAM463MX

The FTR MX series is running Quads in their series:
Quad A
Quad B
Quad C
+35 Quad Men
Quad Women
Quad 13-15
Quad 7-12
Youth Quad 4-8

The majority of quad riders thus far have been in the A & B class and several mini quads.  Since SSQSA has dried up this is an opportunity to get in some different tracks and competition.  The more we can spread the word the more on the gates.

Thanks!
Old man on a 450R with my son on a TRX 90 having FUN!!!

trx#9

No thanks, I'd rather watch paint dry then run any race from the ftr.
Sorry
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

ScooterB

Quote from: trx#9 on October 06, 2010, 10:08:48 AM
No thanks, I'd rather watch paint dry then run any race from the ftr.
Sorry

Why ???
06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

trx#9

Quote from: ScooterB on October 06, 2010, 11:47:21 AM
Quote from: trx#9 on October 06, 2010, 10:08:48 AM
No thanks, I'd rather watch paint dry then run any race from the ftr.
Sorry

Why ???
I don't like any organization that considers themselves as a non-profit organization. I've seen and heard about there red tape over there.  ???
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

greenmachine

#8
what kind of class is youth 4-8? Or quad 7-12?
I thought cc limits were set because of liability and fairness ???
I mean seriousley an 8yo kid on a 90-100cc quad will own every race against a 4yr old on a 50, how is that fair or even worth racing.
You organizers need to look at this. My son races a 100cc quad but I am not gonna pay to race with other kids his age who may be on modded blasters, raptor 250s or 300ex's.....

RAM463MX

The FTR breaks the kids classes down by age and cc limits.

Youth 4-8 (0 - 50cc)
Quad 7-12 (51-90cc)
Old man on a 450R with my son on a TRX 90 having FUN!!!

Ride1Rob

Quote from: RAM463MX on October 07, 2010, 09:54:20 AM
The FTR breaks the kids classes down by age and cc limits.

Youth 4-8 (0 - 50cc)
Quad 7-12 (51-90cc)


What aboout the 4stroke minis? Seems that your class needs to be more broad in the mini class to allow for more kids to compete. Just my .02
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

greenmachine

Quote from: RAM463MX on October 07, 2010, 09:54:20 AM
The FTR breaks the kids classes down by age and cc limits.

Youth 4-8 (0 - 50cc)
Quad 7-12 (51-90cc)

so you run 70's with 90's?

tony pitts

Quote from: trx#9 on October 06, 2010, 01:18:27 PM
Quote from: ScooterB on October 06, 2010, 11:47:21 AM
Quote from: trx#9 on October 06, 2010, 10:08:48 AM
No thanks, I'd rather watch paint dry then run any race from the ftr.
Sorry

Why ???
I don't like any organization that considers themselves as a non-profit organization. I've seen and heard about there red tape over there.  ???
Come on Trx9 I ran with ftr for 3 years never had a problem. give them a chance it's better than not racing for sure
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

duroc825

Quote from: tony pitts on October 09, 2010, 09:21:37 AM
Quote from: trx#9 on October 06, 2010, 01:18:27 PM
Quote from: ScooterB on October 06, 2010, 11:47:21 AM
Quote from: trx#9 on October 06, 2010, 10:08:48 AM
No thanks, I'd rather watch paint dry then run any race from the ftr.
Sorry

Why ???
I don't like any organization that considers themselves as a non-profit organization. I've seen and heard about there red tape over there.  ???
Come on Trx9 I ran with ftr for 3 years never had a problem. give them a chance it's better than not racing for sure
He's just SCARED!  ;D

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com