Halloween Chilli Cookoff

Started by Paul_S, August 24, 2010, 10:05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

Just letting you guys know we are planning a chilli cookoff on Halloween.

Might (depending on how the mx race goes on Labor Day) combine a couple of mx races (like labor day).

Will have the normal event line up too.  ;D


rzr ridr

HELL NAWH  >:( >:( >:( its to long between races ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

rzr ridr

The chilli cook off sounds good though,I will get my wife to make some of her chili its awesome it will
make you chitt in the creek the next morning though :o :o :o its hotter coming out than it is going in
;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

DALEQUAD

how about after the cook-off, a light your fart on fire contest :dunno.gif :dunno.gif
;D ;D
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Paul_S

Quote from: DALEQUAD on August 25, 2010, 02:45:33 PM
how about after the cook-off, a light your fart on fire contest :dunno.gif :dunno.gif
;D ;D

You gonna stick your face in the line of fire and be judge?

DALEQUAD

judging should be done from a safe distance....safety first paul :ThumbsUp.gif
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

greenmachine

judging on flame color....
bright blue gets high points ???
if its wet you get DQ'd

Paul_S

Quote from: greenmachine on August 25, 2010, 09:46:49 PM
judging on flame color....
bright blue gets high points ???
if its wet you get DQ'd

I say if it's wet you get a bonus...it's only Dalequads face...let's face it, with that broken down old Canondale...he is used to getting chit sprayed in his face lololol.

greenmachine

Quote from: Paul_S on August 25, 2010, 10:07:41 PM
Quote from: greenmachine on August 25, 2010, 09:46:49 PM
judging on flame color....
bright blue gets high points ???
if its wet you get DQ'd

I say if it's wet you get a bonus...it's only Dalequads face...let's face it, with that broken down old Canondale...he is used to getting chit sprayed in his face lololol.
you mean he is used to getting sprayed with chit by craptors right... rolback1

Paul_S

Quote from: greenmachine on August 25, 2010, 10:11:32 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on August 25, 2010, 10:07:41 PM
Quote from: greenmachine on August 25, 2010, 09:46:49 PM
judging on flame color....
bright blue gets high points ???
if its wet you get DQ'd

I say if it's wet you get a bonus...it's only Dalequads face...let's face it, with that broken down old Canondale...he is used to getting chit sprayed in his face lololol.
you mean he is used to getting sprayed with chit by craptors right... rolback1

Screw them Raptors...were have you been...I gotta a 525 KTM powered Outlaw now.

I haven't personally sprayed no chit in DQ's face yet though, I did tow his bike back to camp once from the Witches Coven, but he wasn't riding it on that leg.

DALEQUAD

Quote from: Paul_S on August 25, 2010, 10:07:41 PM
Quote from: greenmachine on August 25, 2010, 09:46:49 PM
judging on flame color....
bright blue gets high points ???
if its wet you get DQ'd

I say if it's wet you get a bonus...it's only Dalequads face...let's face it, with that broken down old Canondale...he is used to getting chit sprayed in his face lololol.

got the 'ol gal running great now, got all the bugs worked out, now i just got to get my laptop fixed so i can tune it to the motor upgrades
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

dirtslinger

Quote from: DALEQUAD on August 26, 2010, 07:58:58 AM
Quote from: Paul_S on August 25, 2010, 10:07:41 PM
Quote from: greenmachine on August 25, 2010, 09:46:49 PM
judging on flame color....
bright blue gets high points ???
if its wet you get DQ'd

I say if it's wet you get a bonus...it's only Dalequads face...let's face it, with that broken down old Canondale...he is used to getting chit sprayed in his face lololol.

got the 'ol gal running great now, got all the bugs worked out, now i just got to get my laptop fixed so i can tune it to the motor upgrades
What upgrades can they possibly have for a bicycle? 2 hamsters and some meth?
Josh Rogers
#70
10-11 Sponsors:
MotoOption Clothing
Rocky Mountain Roastery
EVS Sports
Steel MX
ODI Grips

Baileygunns

Quote from: dirtslinger on August 26, 2010, 05:02:09 PM
What upgrades can they possibly have for a bicycle? 2 hamsters and some meth?

That got me to laugh!! Thanks!!

DALEQUAD

Quote from: Baileygunns on August 26, 2010, 05:31:52 PM
Quote from: dirtslinger on August 26, 2010, 05:02:09 PM
What upgrades can they possibly have for a bicycle? 2 hamsters and some meth?

That got me to laugh!! Thanks!!

Actually.... just some mild head porting, some cam timing, and new crank bearings,
how that yami running? or should i say cooling :'( :'(
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

dirtslinger

Quote from: DALEQUAD on August 26, 2010, 06:48:32 PM
Quote from: Baileygunns on August 26, 2010, 05:31:52 PM
Quote from: dirtslinger on August 26, 2010, 05:02:09 PM
What upgrades can they possibly have for a bicycle? 2 hamsters and some meth?

That got me to laugh!! Thanks!!

Actually.... just some mild head porting, some cam timing, and new crank bearings,
how that yami running? or should i say cooling :'( :'(
It runs great and cools just fine. Be nice. My yami will be your tow truck when your chit breaks down. You over zealous lawn ornament.
Josh Rogers
#70
10-11 Sponsors:
MotoOption Clothing
Rocky Mountain Roastery
EVS Sports
Steel MX
ODI Grips

Andy9933

Quote from: Paul_S on August 25, 2010, 10:17:20 PM
Quote from: greenmachine on August 25, 2010, 10:11:32 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on August 25, 2010, 10:07:41 PM
Quote from: greenmachine on August 25, 2010, 09:46:49 PM
judging on flame color....
bright blue gets high points ???
if its wet you get DQ'd

I say if it's wet you get a bonus...it's only Dalequads face...let's face it, with that broken down old Canondale...he is used to getting chit sprayed in his face lololol.
you mean he is used to getting sprayed with chit by craptors right... rolback1

Screw them Raptors...were have you been...I gotta a 525 KTM powered Outlaw now.

I haven't personally sprayed no chit in DQ's face yet though, I did tow his bike back to camp once from the Witches Coven, but he wasn't riding it on that leg.
Whats wrong with raptors? Be nice or you won't get any of the wifes chilli.
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

john450r


Paul_S

Quote from: Andy9933 on August 26, 2010, 11:05:08 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on August 25, 2010, 10:17:20 PM
Quote from: greenmachine on August 25, 2010, 10:11:32 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on August 25, 2010, 10:07:41 PM
Quote from: greenmachine on August 25, 2010, 09:46:49 PM
judging on flame color....
bright blue gets high points ???
if its wet you get DQ'd

I say if it's wet you get a bonus...it's only Dalequads face...let's face it, with that broken down old Canondale...he is used to getting chit sprayed in his face lololol.
you mean he is used to getting sprayed with chit by craptors right... rolback1

Screw them Raptors...were have you been...I gotta a 525 KTM powered Outlaw now.

I haven't personally sprayed no chit in DQ's face yet though, I did tow his bike back to camp once from the Witches Coven, but he wasn't riding it on that leg.
Whats wrong with raptors? Be nice or you won't get any of the wifes chilli.

Oh yeah I forgot you got a Raptor too....been broken down so much, it was easy to overlook....my bad.

Andy9933

You thinking of my ltr, that thing is always broke. The raptor is the only thing that stays running. It was # 1 in the first moto....... Wasn't till I tried to ride a Honda when ish went south.
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

rzr ridr

Hey paul can we do a group photo? rolback1
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

DALEQUAD

Quote from: rzr ridr on August 27, 2010, 11:04:46 AM
Hey paul can we do a group photo? rolback1
you aint right herschel......funny.... but not right  rolback1 rolback1
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

john450r

Quote from: Andy9933 on August 27, 2010, 09:24:14 AM
You thinking of my ltr, that thing is always broke. The raptor is the only thing that stays running. It was # 1 in the first moto....... Wasn't till I tried to ride a Honda when ish went south.
Ya but the honda wasn't the problem LOL

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com