Main Menu

Response

Started by pault, August 25, 2010, 07:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pault

Paul,
I just read your response on DFMR and agree with your statements 100%. Sadly, I am not member of the Plex but my family and I have been to the Plex several times to ride and camp and we had nothing but the best time and the hospitality cannot be beat. I will become a member in the near future and frequent the plex more often but we have a few family medical issues we have to get over and we be coming back on a regular basis. If the hours stay the same as they are now, I hope members will be able to ride non event/race weekends.  We want to try to make it for the labor day event. Hope to see you then.
Thank you

Paul_S

Quote from: pault on August 25, 2010, 07:50:08 PM
Paul,
I just read your response on DFMR and agree with your statements 100%. Sadly, I am not member of the Plex but my family and I have been to the Plex several times to ride and camp and we had nothing but the best time and the hospitality cannot be beat. I will become a member in the near future and frequent the plex more often but we have a few family medical issues we have to get over and we be coming back on a regular basis. If the hours stay the same as they are now, I hope members will be able to ride non event/race weekends.  We want to try to make it for the labor day event. Hope to see you then.
Thank you

Thank you sir, like I said on my post I have no problem with other parks opening, what's funny is I just posted on another forum that a few of us from the plex were going to go ride at Durhamtown in November lol. I went to Creekbottom a while ago, probably going there next month & I have no problem with any other owners. I talk ALL the time to other competing mx track owners.

I felt what they did was just dirty. It was just weird that a day after one of my friends was bitching about how many posts Jayman was starting, that a thread popped up with them doing exactly what we had just announced we were doing Labor Day  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I called them out, but now I'm jealous and he's the hero lololol.....I love forums. Getting a few of his friends to post how classy he is is hardly going to convince us. Perhaps he might be a bit more considerate of other places now..or perhaps not. Either way it's out in the open now. Time to move on.

I am on the cusp of announcing a new very affordable membership deal, so keep tuned in, until then..you and your family are always very welcome, if you want to come out, and we look closed, just pm me we can work something out.

duroc825

Does this mean we can say "Croom" now?   ;D

myrzr

Quote from: duroc825 on August 25, 2010, 08:31:01 PM
Does this mean we can say "Croom" now?   ;D

Why not......do you mean that someone is not able to mention another park in this guys Forum.....what ever!!!!




dirtslinger

Quote from: myrzr on August 26, 2010, 04:17:57 PM
Quote from: duroc825 on August 25, 2010, 08:31:01 PM
Does this mean we can say "Croom" now?   ;D

Why not......do you mean that someone is not able to mention another park in this guys Forum.....what ever!!!!




Inside joke. just calm down. ::)
Josh Rogers
#70
10-11 Sponsors:
MotoOption Clothing
Rocky Mountain Roastery
EVS Sports
Steel MX
ODI Grips

Paul_S

Quote from: myrzr on August 26, 2010, 04:17:57 PM
Quote from: duroc825 on August 25, 2010, 08:31:01 PM
Does this mean we can say "Croom" now?   ;D
Why not......do you mean that someone is not able to mention another park in this guys Forum.....what ever!!!!

Butt out, I have been friends with these guys for 5 years now...you have no idea what we are talking about.

myrzr

Quote from: Paul_S on August 26, 2010, 05:16:21 PM
Quote from: myrzr on August 26, 2010, 04:17:57 PM
Quote from: duroc825 on August 25, 2010, 08:31:01 PM
Does this mean we can say "Croom" now?   ;D
Why not......do you mean that someone is not able to mention another park in this guys Forum.....what ever!!!!

Butt out, I have been friends with these guys for 5 years now...you have no idea what we are talking about.


Wow nice way to talk to a potential new member.  Obviously I am not on the inside joke nor did I know it was an inside joke.  After reading all of the other posts and not knowing "The Inside Joke" one could only assume!!!

ocalamike.

Quote from: myrzr on August 26, 2010, 05:33:02 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on August 26, 2010, 05:16:21 PM
Quote from: myrzr on August 26, 2010, 04:17:57 PM
Quote from: duroc825 on August 25, 2010, 08:31:01 PM
Does this mean we can say "Croom" now?   ;D
Why not......do you mean that someone is not able to mention another park in this guys Forum.....what ever!!!!

Butt out, I have been friends with these guys for 5 years now...you have no idea what we are talking about.


Wow nice way to talk to a potential new member.  Obviously I am not on the inside joke nor did I know it was an inside joke.  After reading all of the other posts and not knowing "The Inside Joke" one could only assume!!!
Take it easy on Paul......He's a great guy he's just pissed and I really dont blame him.
05 trx 450r

ocalamike.

Oh and no you cant say "Croom".............It's Broom    :P ;)
05 trx 450r

Paul_S

Quote from: myrzr on August 26, 2010, 05:33:02 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on August 26, 2010, 05:16:21 PM
Quote from: myrzr on August 26, 2010, 04:17:57 PM
Quote from: duroc825 on August 25, 2010, 08:31:01 PM
Does this mean we can say "Croom" now?   ;D
Why not......do you mean that someone is not able to mention another park in this guys Forum.....what ever!!!!

Butt out, I have been friends with these guys for 5 years now...you have no idea what we are talking about.


Wow nice way to talk to a potential new member.  Obviously I am not on the inside joke nor did I know it was an inside joke.  After reading all of the other posts and not knowing "The Inside Joke" one could only assume!!!

Well you know what happens when you "assume"  ;)

DALEQUAD

I KNOW I KNOW     ;D
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

rzr ridr

Would that be three syllables azz u me ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

DALEQUAD

Quote from: rzr ridr on August 26, 2010, 07:12:04 PM
Would that be three syllables azz u me ;D ;D ;D

i am lucky i can count that high...i do gots me a one of dem der cannondales   ;D ;D
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

dirtslinger

Quote from: Paul_S on August 26, 2010, 05:56:20 PM
Quote from: myrzr on August 26, 2010, 05:33:02 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on August 26, 2010, 05:16:21 PM
Quote from: myrzr on August 26, 2010, 04:17:57 PM
Quote from: duroc825 on August 25, 2010, 08:31:01 PM
Does this mean we can say "Croom" now?   ;D
Why not......do you mean that someone is not able to mention another park in this guys Forum.....what ever!!!!

Butt out, I have been friends with these guys for 5 years now...you have no idea what we are talking about.


Wow nice way to talk to a potential new member.  Obviously I am not on the inside joke nor did I know it was an inside joke.  After reading all of the other posts and not knowing "The Inside Joke" one could only assume!!!

Well you know what happens when you "assume"  ;)
Yup. matt walks into a loader bucket.
Josh Rogers
#70
10-11 Sponsors:
MotoOption Clothing
Rocky Mountain Roastery
EVS Sports
Steel MX
ODI Grips

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com