Atten Sport Quads....NEW RIDING SPOT

Started by jayman, July 11, 2010, 08:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trx#9

Quote from: zman03 on July 18, 2010, 10:38:43 PM
I knew it was just a matter of time before the biggot came forward lol!!!!!!     Its OK ignorance is just your inherited trait.   
Must of struck a nerve. :'(  Moron is you inherited trait!



Your doing great promoting your new atv park, idiot!
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

trx#9

Quote from: zman03 on July 18, 2010, 07:00:24 PM
look at anyone's post on here , you guys always turn the subject into the motoplex?  you guys are a bunch of a---------     Noone does this to you guys ,so have a little respect and maturity.  stick to the thread SUBJECT!!!!     
Can you try harder in being an arrogant douche bag.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

zman03

Dude you are so predictable ,I guess I must of struck a nerve???  you seem quite pissed cause I exposed your real side?    I know,you think if a person aint blond,blue-eyed he should'nt be aloud to breath or have rights or even be alive right?.  Sounds like you burn crosses with a white hooded outfit too!!!!    
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

trx#9

Quote from: zman03 on July 18, 2010, 11:00:54 PM
Dude you are so predictable ,I guess I must of struck a nerve???  you seem quite pissed cause I exposed your real side?    I know,you think if a person aint blond,blue-eyed he should'nt be aloud to breath or have rights or even be alive right?.  Sounds like you burn crosses with a white hooded outfit too!!!!    
Because i don't like our spanish speaking world of south florida? That makes me a klans man right? You can have that crap and its high crime rate that comes with it.  :-*
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

zman03

#29
Its funny, but the whole time I thought you and I were speaking in english?  Dude thanks for the entertainment!!! ;) ;) ;)   you've been great!!!   I always thought multi- lingual people were pretty interesting?    and your language would be what???  Dumba--         Just cause you cant or wont speak the language that makes it crap????        so what about every other language ??? is that crap too???   Oh and there's no crime were you live???   I forgot most of the people are hidding in their meth-house.
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

Chillinthemost

Soooooo anyway about dirty foot. I cant make it next weekend but definitely want to check it out. Its only 52 miles from my house. Keep us updated Jayman and post up some pics.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

trx#9

Quote from: zman03 on July 18, 2010, 11:25:54 PM
Its funny, but the whole time I thought you and I were speaking in english?  Dude thanks for the entertainment!!! ;) ;) ;)   you've been great!!!   I always thought multi- lingual people were pretty interesting?    and your language would be what???  Dumba--         Just cause you cant or wont speak the language that makes it crap????        so what about every other language ??? is that crap too???   Oh and there's no crime were you live???   I forgot most of the people are hidding in their meth-house.
I'm sorry you hate white people, maybe you should swim home and speak your crap there if you don't like.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

zman03

born and raised in the USA!!!!   Im more AMERICAN than your truck!!!  Dude, if you just hate cubans and anyone that aint a skinhead like yourself then you got issue's. Remember me in the am when you wake up and look in the mirror. Cause I'll remember you when I flush in the morning and see you on the way to the sewer plant. lolololol     Im sure our pathes will cross in the future?  its a small world!!!     then we'll see how much you got to say?   I'll make sure to speak in english so you can understand.  I only ask that you talk without the chewing tobacco so I can understand you.   Your a piece of work!!!!       
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

zman03

Im tryyin but he only likes americanos
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

trx#9

Quote from: zman03 on July 19, 2010, 12:00:48 AM
born and raised in the USA!!!!   Im more AMERICAN than your truck!!!  Dude, if you just hate cubans and anyone that aint a skinhead like yourself then you got issue's. Remember me in the am when you wake up and look in the mirror. Cause I'll remember you when I flush in the morning and see you on the way to the sewer plant. lolololol     Im sure our pathes will cross in the future?  its a small world!!!     then we'll see how much you got to say?   I'll make sure to speak in english so you can understand.  I only ask that you talk without the chewing tobacco so I can understand you.   Your a piece of work!!!!       
Good luck with your atv park.  rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

zman03

Only you will be required to speak spanish if you wanna ride!!!! :-* :-*
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

jayman

okay


back to the thread........lets take our anger out on the trails/tracks.  So who is riding this weekend?
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

duroc825

Quote from: trx#9 on July 18, 2010, 10:30:55 PM
Quote from: zman03 on July 18, 2010, 10:15:41 PM
Hudson ,fla  yeah right!!!!   morelike jerkwad USA  I've been there, what do you got??? lollipops??      were the dear and the antilope play!!!      lmfao!!!
I'd rather live there than your Cuban nation.  rolback1

Why thanks TRX9!  ;)
If you came all the way to Hudson for Lollipops then the joke is on you.  ;D Riding wise, I got plenty of riding area right out my back gate and it aint sawgrass or ghetto. Good luck with opening  your own place, you really got people skills!  ;)
Back to topic though, Let us know what ya think Chillin, place looks cool.

trx#9

Shhhhhh, I'm trying to cook up some meth up here....... ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

duroc825

#40
That's what that familiar smell was the other day! I couldn't get away from the still to investigate further though!  :D
I had guard duty.  ;)

jayman

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com