D*I*C*K Cheney

Started by FishaHallic, July 26, 2010, 09:40:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FishaHallic


buythisatvstuff

might be a joke to you but I'm all for waterboarding or anything else that can be used to get information out of terrorists that may save American lives.


laugh all you like fish. I'm sure to those in the military, and the families of fallen heros will have a significantly different view on things, even while they continue to make sacrifices to protect you and your freedoms.


Quote from: FishaHallic on July 26, 2010, 09:40:26 PM

"Our government is too big, and it spends too much".......Ronald Reagan

Anything resulting in more government control is unacceptable.

Looking forward to change...........in 2010 and then in 2012 !

FishaHallic

Well I am laughing at the cartoon and you, you always try to act like you are so American but yet you will throw away the constitution when ever it fits your needs.  Buy, you are NO true american.

trx#9

Quote from: buythisatvstuff on July 26, 2010, 11:12:45 PM
might be a joke to you but I'm all for waterboarding or anything else that can be used to get information out of terrorists that may save American lives.


laugh all you like fish. I'm sure to those in the military, and the families of fallen heros will have a significantly different view on things, even while they continue to make sacrifices to protect you and your freedoms.


Quote from: FishaHallic on July 26, 2010, 09:40:26 PM

I'm sure if those families really new the truth about our government they be moving out of this country in disgust
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!