fri night

Started by DALEQUAD, July 08, 2010, 10:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DALEQUAD

pauly, can we camp friday night if we come up  :dunno.gif
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Paul_S

Quote from: DALEQUAD on July 08, 2010, 10:26:32 PM
pauly, can we camp friday night if we come up  :dunno.gif

Sure

DALEQUAD

thanks, but i think the wife has plans for me friday night so if i can make it, i would be there sat AM
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

duroc825

Dude! Then why the heck did ya start a thread TITLED "Friday Night"? I wonder about you sometimes man ???

DALEQUAD

Quote from: duroc825 on July 09, 2010, 09:47:55 PM
Dude! Then why the heck did ya start a thread TITLED "Friday Night"? I wonder about you sometimes man ???


because i wasnt made aware of the plans untill AFTER i said i was coming up there on friday night .... your married... you know how things work :P
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

duroc825

Yeah! That's mostly why I never make it to the Plex anymore  :'(

DALEQUAD

Quote from: duroc825 on July 11, 2010, 09:17:26 PM
Yeah! That's mostly why I never make it to the Plex anymore  :'(


yup......you know  :'(
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com