Camping Christmas Eve Year 2016

Started by duroc825, July 09, 2010, 09:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

duroc825

Paul, do you mind if i camp up there x-mas eve in 2016?  ;)

Paul_S

Quote from: duroc825 on July 09, 2010, 09:50:20 PM
Paul, do you mind if i camp up there x-mas eve in 2016?  ;)

Judging by your attendance lately...it's about when we expect you next  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

duroc825

Yeah I know man. It's been a hard year with work. I'll get up there soon though I swear.

Paul_S

Quote from: duroc825 on July 10, 2010, 08:53:57 PM
Yeah I know man. It's been a hard year with work. I'll get up there soon though I swear.

That's aight dawg, we will keep a light on for ya. ::)

DALEQUAD

Quote from: Paul_S on July 10, 2010, 09:46:31 PM
Quote from: duroc825 on July 10, 2010, 08:53:57 PM
Yeah I know man. It's been a hard year with work. I'll get up there soon though I swear.

That's aight dawg, we will keep a light on for ya. ::)

you got a motel 6 up there now :dunno.gif :dunno.gif
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com