quad dirt bike rzr poll

Started by rzr ridr, June 24, 2010, 03:57:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whats more dangerous jumping

quad
15 (68.2%)
dirtbike
2 (9.1%)
rzr
5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Voting closed: July 24, 2010, 03:57:37 PM

rzr ridr

just curious ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

DALEQUAD

i voted quad because of several reasons....
1. when you crash a quad it always seems to find you when you are on the ground and run you over
2. they are alot heavier than a dirtbike
3. at least when you are in a rzr or any utv, there are seat belts and a cage around your melon when you roll it
4. i have crashed a quad and dirtbike... quad hurts more
5. i have driven a rzr and jumped a 60' table with it. i am not as nervous jumping a rzr than when i jump a quad (thats why i run woods races)
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

rzr ridr

thanks dale thats exactly what I was thinking :drive.gif
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

bseckel

hell give me a rzr with a good roll bar and a helmet and I will be gunning it over Most of the jumps.

Motoplex_Hitman

I have also wrecked a dirtbike & quad (jumping a freestyle ramp). Most of y'all know what happened when I did it with the quad. My vote goes to quads. lol
TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS

rzr ridr

what nobody thinks jumping a dirt bike is dangerous :o :o :o
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

DALEQUAD

Quote from: rzr ridr on June 25, 2010, 02:58:01 PM
what nobody thinks jumping a dirt bike is dangerous :o :o :o

i would put bikes more dangerous than rzr
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

rzr ridr

me to dale I would think the rzr would be the least dangerous I got roll bars and a seat belt you guys are just hanging out there :o I know you have more control but man you guys get way up there :o :o :o
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

johndoe83

If you watch youtube and people at the track, almost everytime the quad wrecks, even if it doesnt look bad, the guy usually gets hurt....!   Like me...lol.